🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland

Battery eco mode test

UNWATCH
•••
Binhill1
Today at 5:18 PM

Thought i would see how far i could get on full battery on eco mode ,wife away so had day pass. Started great Buckie to Finichty along beach then going up Sheepies road a narrow overgrown singletrack technical climb which i cleaned lest week . Have started to play with mission control so dropped accelaration and a few other things. Stopped half way up the steep bit so trying to get going again went right over edge roly poly ( the acceleration is something i need to get used to ) . Rolled 10 feet or so all ok but will be stiff tomorow the back or rib area twisted i think. Anyway carried on along the coast track as far as Findlater Castle and going back towards Bin hill 17 miles so far stopped for lunch , mission control cut off connection. Decided as back stiffening i would not carry on test so zonked the power up to Turbo and up to top of Bin hill and back home that was just over another 17 miles home on full piff 18 percent left in battery . So impressed with battery life 34 miles just wonder what i would get on just eco .Im 15.5 stone in the scud . Will have to retest on eco watch this space.

Report •••

Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderline

Text colorFont size

Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert

giphy.png
GiphyGallery embed

AlignmentList

UndoRedo

Toggle BB code

Write your reply...

POST REPLY PREVIEW
ATTACH FILES
Share:FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmail

Latest threads

Trending
EMTBretina400.png

Forum software by XenForo™ © 2010-2018 XenForo Ltd. | Style and add-ons by ThemeHouse

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles