E160 900e

rippa1

Oct 5, 2018
Melbourne
Hi everyone , I’ve jointed the 900e club , the bike is just awesome ... only issue I have is the seat so uncomfortable
Is any other one I could fit ? Also how does Cush core go Im thinking of converting to it ?

Many thanks

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
There are millions of saddles out there; everyone is different, so no-one can give you "correct" advice on this one. The best recommendation is to do a sit bone test and then try some saddles out that are designed for your sit bone width.

rippa1

Oct 5, 2018
Melbourne
There are millions of saddles out there; everyone is different, so no-one can give you "correct" advice on this one. The best recommendation is to do a sit bone test and then try some saddles out that are designed for your sit bone width.

Thanks for the advice ?

Bonz

Jul 2, 2018
New Zealand
Hi everyone , I’ve jointed the 900e club , the bike is just awesome ... only issue I have is the seat so uncomfortable
Is any other one I could fit ? Also how does Cush core go Im thinking of converting to it ?

Many thanks
Hi rippa,
Fitted Cush core a couple of weeks ago, mainly to eliminate pinch flats. I don’t know if it’s my imagination but the tires seem to have a better ride/feel to them. Time will tell.
Don’t think they help with comfort.
I use my old WTB Pure pro saddle, much more comfortable than the brick that comes with the bike.
Enjoy the bike.

rippa1

Oct 5, 2018
Melbourne
Hi rippa,
Fitted Cush core a couple of weeks ago, mainly to eliminate pinch flats. I don’t know if it’s my imagination but the tires seem to have a better ride/feel to them. Time will tell.
Don’t think they help with comfort.
I use my old WTB Pure pro saddle, much more comfortable than the brick that comes with the bike.
Enjoy the bike.

Cheers Bonz , I’ll take that on board

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
I'm a big fan of the Fabric Radius Scoop Elite or the Fabric Shallow Scoop Elite, excellent seats and very comfy. I run either of these on all my bikes. The seat that came on my 900e was rock hard and too flat from side to side across the rear making it dig in. That's what I like about the Fabric seats, the radius tends to contour the inside of the leg better.

Max-E

Apr 30, 2019
UK
Charge Spoon for me - got them on four bikes - best saddle I've found since the much loved 1998 WTB SST.

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
I thought the same about the stocky seat when I first got the bike, (160 900E) but a couple of weeks in and it's not a problem anymore, did a 23km ride in just over an hour and didn't even feel it at all.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles