E10 Frame and Motor from Alibaba

markusks

Aug 12, 2022
Austria
Hello, I am a new member here. It seems here is the right please to get some advise.

I have ordered a dengfu e10 frame, m600 Motor and battery on june 26th from Alibaba. I have no experience with that trading platform. I only bought on aliexpress until now.

But it seems there are some Problems.
Until today i got no tracking number or some thing else. Only a few Fotos from the packed frame and Motor before shipping. (july 8 th)

I contactet the seller, he told me that there is a Problem with the frame size, they got a l frame and i need an xl one.

But this was on wednesday this week...

So i wrote a Mail to dengfu (Mia) If they can ship the components to me. They told me that this is no problem. They can ship the components in 2-3 weeks.

Now my question, should i try to wait longer and hope to get the parts from Alibaba or should i start the refund process and order the parts from dengfu?

Whats your experience with alibaba traders?

Thank you

Markus

lighthouze08

Jul 13, 2022
va
I would just wait, there's always a 2-3 weeks wait, i'm assuming it's the lead time they need to make the frame, and/or waiting for the payment to clear. Most of my experiences on alibaba have been positive

ymmr32

Jul 13, 2022
Japan
Hello, I am a new member here. It seems here is the right please to get some advise.

I have ordered a dengfu e10 frame, m600 Motor and battery on june 26th from Alibaba. I have no experience with that trading platform. I only bought on aliexpress until now.

But it seems there are some Problems.
Until today i got no tracking number or some thing else. Only a few Fotos from the packed frame and Motor before shipping. (july 8 th)

I contactet the seller, he told me that there is a Problem with the frame size, they got a l frame and i need an xl one.

But this was on wednesday this week...

So i wrote a Mail to dengfu (Mia) If they can ship the components to me. They told me that this is no problem. They can ship the components in 2-3 weeks.

さて、質問なのですが、もう少し待ってアリババから部品を入手することを望むべきでしょうか、それとも返金プロセスを開始して dengfu から部品を注文するべきでしょうか?

アリババのトレーダーとの経験は?

ありがとうございました

マーカス
[/見積もり]

こんにちは。ご苦労様です。私もe10をアリババから購入しましたが、発明者のミスでフレームが4ヶ月、バッテリーが4.5ヶ月かかりました。アリババの返金システムは専任の担当者がいるようで、しっかりと監視されているので返金手続きもスムーズです。運送会社は国をまたぐ際にミスをすることがありますので、もう少しお待ちいただくことをお勧めします。

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles