E-mtb meet up groups in Scotland

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Yeah. I ride Yair a lot too. Emtb and regular mtb

Haven't ridden Pitmeadden in a few years but unless volcanic/earthquake activity has been high since then it's nothing like anything in the tweed valley. Not that that's a bad thing. Far from it. it's a really fun place to ride. I love the place. But I used to find it most fun the fitter I was and if i rode with a fast local as it flowed way better if you could sprint all the short rises. so yeah I'll bet it'd be way nicer to ride on an Emtb. I guess there'll bre more trails there now too?
Thanks for offering to organise a ride there @Bravestarr too early for me to commit but if I'm free I'll be well up for it.

:)

Bravestarr

Apr 26, 2019
Fife, Scotland
Hi Gary, In the last year or so there has been a bit of forestry work and some trail building by some local guys. These have combined to good effect. In the right conditions it really is a great place to ride. There is plenty of very steep stuff (albeit pretty short) if that is your bag, it's not all rooty and flowing. It is the perfect E-bike venue though because the climbing heights are fairly modest. You can cover a lot of ground in a morning or afternoon.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
what time? if early doors i'm free until about 11
(was planning on drinkin a fair bit tonight but I could try to take it easy... hic)

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Cool
I never park there so it'll be an experience for me to be sooooo Endurooooo ;)

see you at 9:30 ready to BOOST ;)

I;ll pm you my mobi no now too

C2VNY

May 25, 2019
Glasgow
I’m just new to ebikes but I did ride alot when I was young( long time ago)
I’d be up for group rides but dont dont really have a suitable cars for putting my bike in ?

I'm near the cathkin braes area.

Will keep an eye on this thread and hopefully get to meet some of you's ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles