E-mtb dystopian future riding 2021

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
1. 2021 Riding with your Covid ID tag and stopped by police for ransom COVID positive tests.
2. Randomly pulled over to ensure you are within your 1 hour allotted fitness time , riding zone area and time for the day that you booked in advance to leave the house.
3. Received a community awareness letter for being spotted riding through your village without a P2.5 respirator as you took a drink by a community do-gooder.
4. Fined for being photographed by a runner outside of your government allotted riding time. Appealing as you were fixing a puncture.
5. mugged on way back from shops, fuckers demanded your toilet rolls. You got away as they stood 6ft away from you with the knife!
6. any others you can add in our dystopian future 2021?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Most of what you've said is how it is in France.

1 hour limit, which you have to record on your paper . Which has to be a new form each time you leave the house.

1km radius from your house.

Not on a bike. Maybe. This isn't on the official rules, just what one minister said so no-one really knows.

And yes bandits. Low life's are setting up road blocks, pretending to be the police and fining everyone they stop 135 euros by claiming their form isn't filled in correctly.

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west
Most of what you've said is how it is in France.

1 hour limit, which you have to record on your paper . Which has to be a new form each time you leave the house.

1km radius from your house.

Not on a bike. Maybe. This isn't on the official rules, just what one minister said so no-one really knows.

And yes bandits. Low life's are setting up road blocks, pretending to be the police and fining everyone they stop 135 euros by claiming their form isn't filled in correctly.

Bandits?!!!!!! Bloody hell. I'm reminded of the Americans running for gun shops instead of supermarkets, oh dear.

WildGuy

Mar 12, 2020
Cyprus
Here in Cyprus we send a txt msg to authorities, then wait to receive reply before can make our single permitted trip away from the house. Before I was thinking it wasn't for me the high-tech bike latest reviewed Next Generation: Forestal Siryon - EMTB Forums But maybe next authorities will insist everyone ride this so they can know where you go at all times. Could turn out to be a rare company that survives all this. Quick, buy shares in Forestal! lol

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west
To be fair, that was an extremely small percentage of the population.

But you can bet we won't have bandits setting up roadblocks or drones hovering outside our doors... ;)
Absolutely, my catapult is gonna look pretty ineffective when trying to protect our home from the starving mob. We’ve seen the gun store footage here quite a lot so I probably overstate the situation.

FloridaDan

Subscriber
Nov 8, 2019
Florida
Absolutely, my catapult is gonna look pretty ineffective when trying to protect our home from the starving mob. We’ve seen the gun store footage here quite a lot so I probably overstate the situation.
I don't personally own a firearm so if you could share plans for that catapult that would be helpful :D

Now toilet paper hoarders, those are some seriously crazy people. I have not seen a single roll in a store in weeks, and had to have to have family ship me some from 1,000 miles away. It's like the entire supply was gone in 24 hours and there is no more being made.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles