E-bike Tours and Trips in Georgia

patrekey

Jun 5, 2019
Tbilisi, Georgia
I decided to create a separate topic on ebike tours that we organise in Georgia (country) to share more information about routes, trails, and amazing places in this country. We have multi-day, one-day, half-day tours and custom adventures.

Watch our short video I hope you like it. However, I do not know whether it was allowed to create a separate topic on the forum. If everything is OK, I can fill this topic with more detailed information about this region of bike riding and tell you more about this ancient country. .

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
As I understand it, anyone is free to start any thread they wish.

I, for one, would be very interested to learn more. Please upload your information.

patrekey

Jun 5, 2019
Tbilisi, Georgia
First of all, try to feel the spirit of this country through these short videos that I really like :)

In Georgia there are several regions with different nature, different mountains and different trails. In our multi-days travels we can visit several Georgian regions at a time.

3 DAYS 3 REGIONS
An ideal 3-day tour for exploring Georgia and an electric bike. Three locations: Kazbegi, Tbilisi, Borjomi. Three regions: completely different nature, species, atmosphere and trails.

SVANETI IN 3 DAYS
3-day electric bike ride in Svaneti, previously the most closed region of Georgia. The best place for trekking and mountain biking thanks to fairytale nature and breathtaking views.

20190711_120428 — копия.jpg

IMG_20191012_210147_326 — копия.jpg

During one-day tours it's also possible to see a lot!

Near famous mount Kazbegi (5054m) we have a few one-day routes:

NARZAN VALLEY, TRUSO
Not far from the famous Kazbegi Mountain there is one of the most beautiful places in this region of Georgia - Truso Gorge, or Road of Narzans, as it is also called.

JUTA GORGE
Having visited Juta village, everyone can enjoy the mountain peaks, see the rivers and waterfalls - ride along one of the most popular and beautiful trekking routes in Georgia.

GUDAURI RESORT: DOWNHILL
Day trip to the most popular ski resort in Georgia. It's an ideal place to get acquainted with a mountain bike, enjoying the views of the Main Caucasus Range.

20190721_122123 — копия.jpg

20190719_091217 — копия.jpg

Another region known around the world for its mineral water Borjomi - Borjomi, or like it is often called - Georgian Switzerland.

GEORGIAN SWITZERLAND
If you want to enjoy the crazy views and the purest mountain air, then this spectacular route through the Borjomi National Park will definitely suit you.

20190601_131427 — копия.jpg

Not far from Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, there is an ancient city of Mtskheta, which is the ancient capital of the Iberian Kingdom, founded in the 5th century BC. It was the capital of Georgia for about 700 years.

MTSKHETA - ANCIENT CAPITAL
Historical tour in the valley of Mtskheta. An unforgettable adventure for the whole day. All sacred places from the citadel of Armazi to the temple of Jvari.

IMG_20190304_074203_382.jpg

And sometimes when a person is time limited he goes for half-day trips with us.

TRUE TBILISI
The circular route on e-bikes around the city, its parks and cosy streets makes you feel the spirit of true Tbilisi and see the way of life of its inhabitants.

COLORFUL LAKE LISI
Easy route to the mark of 1000 m above sea level. We ride on the hills and gorges over Lisi lake with a panoramic view of the outskirts of Tbilisi.

CITADEL OF GREAT STRENGTH KOJORI
Tour to the medieval fortress of Korogli (Agarani) through Kabeni monastery (built at Queen's Tamara times) in the forests of Algeti National Park.

20190620_131526.jpg

20190501_144236.jpg

In a separate post I will tell about 2 programs that we prepared for this year for normal MTB:
Georgian Trails Week
Georgian Trails Epic

Ask me, if you need more information on specific topics :)

DSCF1265-01 — копия.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles