E-Bike in Catalonian Pyrenees

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Not one I have skied at, we were based at Soldeu in Andorra and the furtherest we came over the French side was Pasa La Casa and Arinsal toward Spain, we did a bit of ski touring at times but only day journeys from Soldeu.

Looking it up Masella is part of the LaMolina ski circus which has been on my to visit list. We've been a few time to Baqueira Beret which always fascinates me as to how few non Spanish skiers are there, I did ask one time and the answer was it has 95% of its beds full on average, why advertise. Great ski resort but sadly lousy food on the mountain and yet down in the villages, superb.

Love the area though.

Llívia

Mar 27, 2020
Catalonia
Many of my tracks are for these area (Masella) puig Pedrós, Bony del Manyer, Cadí, Coma d’Or, etc. By the area of Baqueira are Malh de Bolard (super), mines d’horcalh, Marimanha, Port de Benàs. Now we are waiting for more good times ?
Soon we will have a web with complet explications of the tracks
mainwhile can see instagram. e.Big.Mountain
??

Llívia

Mar 27, 2020
Catalonia
Bony del Manyer 9.215 ft

If like, Please click Like ? in youtube !!

IMG_7636.jpg

IMG_7651.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

Last edited:

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
I worked in Andorra for a while and there was rumours of a walking / cycling trail from the Med to the Atlantic, do you know of any such trails and if so is there any websites where we can pick up gpx files for the trail, its on one of my bucket lists and it looks like my business is going to be held up for a few months after the Covid-19 clears, it maybe a good time to do it.
Goto naturelandia near st julia d loria, go past the park, there's loads to go at around there.
Look for the vw camper abandoned up top.

Llívia

Mar 27, 2020
Catalonia
[QUOTE = "GrahamPaul, publicació: 209988, membre: 6702"]
Tan ventós que vaig pensar que hauríeu de pedalar costa avall! ?
[/ CITA]
winds of 100 Km/h at the top. Really difficult to ride a bike !!!

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
This pile of rocks at the top reminds me a climb we did in Santiago, Chile, El Durazno.
When we reached the top, exausted, the guide showed me such pile and told it was a tradition and I should put one rock there for the records...
But it was all covered in grass, beautifuly, and there I only could fond a rock many hundred meters down the hill. Guess it was a chilean joke.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles