Dyfi Events

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It's a staggered start ... what more encouragement do you need to go as fast as possible so no viral carrying individual can breath and spit all over you :)

Remember, if you decide to wear a face mask when not riding, do not touch the outside of it when you take it off as it could be covered in virus, rendering the whole thing pointless.

Best bet is go naked and don't wash for a few days first - guarantees you a wide berth.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Relive 'Fox Antifreeze'

Good day out with @MitchF (y)

Screenshot_20200315-163912_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200315-173824_Gallery.jpg

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
None at all - where the eB's excelled was obviously on the uphills, so they were all too knackered to moan..:D

Those who were faster downhill, simply said which side they'd be passing, as we did, and it was accepted. This enduro format was billed as 'not a race', although all laps would be timed. There was no presentations, as some riders would still be out on course, by the time others have finished and had set off home, with it having a staggered start. A truly relaxed event, where all bikes and genders were treated similarly. I guess a lot on normal bikes, know, that they'll be electric soon enough..(y)

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Hmm.. bit of a bromance going on here :)
sounds like a good day, not too serious.
Mitch, did you start the third lap, or realize that you didn't have the range to make it?
At least you didn't get lost ;)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
What are the trails like? From all the media I have seen it looks super Gnar, but I take it there is some more chilled stuff?

Would like to pay a visit but given current goings on I dont want to be risking injury and pushing things too much.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
@R120 You could get knocked over & hurt, in the rush for toilet rolls as it stands today.

As for gnar & more chilled stuff, I guess it all depends what 'level/standard' you are comfortable riding. Lap times reflected each riders level of ability. Lap1 was always going to be congested as the groups levelled out. I'm sure there's plenty of trails to be had at CYB to suit all levels. A simple ask in the bike shop should help you for sure. I can only comment on the trail that was waymarked for yesterday's enduro. Of which I'd say, they would be a blue/red mix.

Yesterday's course was designed to introduce all levels/genders to an enduro format. Personally, it wasn't super technical or gnarly however I'd welcome another visit there in the future, even given that I live just over 5hrs away (y)

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Hmm.. bit of a bromance going on here :)
sounds like a good day, not too serious.
Mitch, did you start the third lap, or realize that you didn't have the range to make it?
At least you didn't get lost ;)
No Bill , not lost this time mate.Not enough battery for a third lap, gutted ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles