Levo Gen 2 Dvo Topaz T3 air on Turbo Levo comp 2019

Criquet17

Jun 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hello riders,

I have purchased a Turbo Levo comp 2019 at a fair price. I am really happy with it but of course, I am already looking for upgrades.
I ride in the swiss alps on rocky and pretty steep terrain.
Does anyone have an experience with the DVO Topaz T3 air on a Turbo Levo? I can buy a secondhand one.
Is the 210x55mm easy to fit on the bike?
Does it require special bushings or can I reuse the ones from the Rockshox deluxe RT ?

Thx for your advice.

tabrat

Sep 29, 2019
Ventura CA
Hello riders,

I have purchased a Turbo Levo comp 2019 at a fair price. I am really happy with it but of course, I am already looking for upgrades.
I ride in the swiss alps on rocky and pretty steep terrain.
Does anyone have an experience with the DVO Topaz T3 air on a Turbo Levo? I can buy a secondhand one.
Is the 210x55mm easy to fit on the bike?
Does it require special bushings or can I reuse the ones from the Rockshox deluxe RT ?

Thx for your advice.
Yes you can throw it on and it will fit. Be careful with install and put a rag between the yoke and your frame. You may need install kit so call DVO because they are helpful but you may want to see if it fits with you get first. Second the correct size is 210x52.5 not 55 so just be aware the 55 will make your rear travel around 158mm instead of the spec’d 150 without problems. That’s what I run by I changed the 150 fork to a 160mm. I got a DVO Onyx 160mm which is an incredible fork and changes the entire bike to something far superior than stock.

tabrat

Sep 29, 2019
Ventura CA
Yes you can throw it on and it will fit. Be careful with install and put a rag between the yoke and your frame. You may need install kit so call DVO because they are helpful but you may want to see if it fits with you get first. Second the correct size is 210x52.5 not 55 so just be aware the 55 will make your rear travel around 158mm instead of the spec’d 150 without problems. That’s what I run by I changed the 150 fork to a 160mm. I got a DVO Onyx 160mm which is an incredible fork and changes the entire bike to something far superior than stock.
Oh and just so you know that same shock can have a 50, 52.5 or 55 stroke with the proper spacer and it’s easy to change.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles