• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered DT Swiss H 1900 Hybrid

Bertvp

Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
Hi guys,

I'd like to know wich bearing type I've to order for the hubs and freewheel without opening the wheels already.

I did some 'Google' but didn't find a DT Swiss H 1900 Spline Hybrid manual...

DT Swiss H 1900 Spline 27,5" Wheelset.

Front wheel: 15x110mm boost
Rear wheel: 12x148mm boost

Thanks for helping me out ;-)

Last edited:

ziscwg

Sep 18, 2019
US
bummer as I just had mine apart, but did NOT note the bearings. I just popped the bearing seals, regreased and put it back together.

It was easy to take apart. Maybe just take it apart, clean the cassette, note all the bearings, and put it back together. That way, when you are ready, your cassette is already clean and you don't have to do that step.

Bertvp

Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
bummer as I just had mine apart, but did NOT note the bearings. I just popped the bearing seals, regreased and put it back together.

It was easy to take apart. Maybe just take it apart, clean the cassette, note all the bearings, and put it back together. That way, when you are ready, your cassette is already clean and you don't have to do that step.
That's almost what I need.
Popping the seals is easy, indeed.
I need the numbers...

Last edited:

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
DT Swiss H 1900 uses the 370 hub, which uses 6902 bearings... a 15x 28 x 7 mm sizing

Bertvp

Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
Last edited:

Frankieboy

Jan 14, 2019
Basingstoke
If you need bearing tools I can recommend these guys, really helpful and you can just buy the tools you need. Replaced my rear sus and wheel bearings a few weeks back, really impressed with the puller system, works much better than a slide hammer.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles