Dropper seatpost for Turbo levo fsr 2019

DTZ

May 5, 2019
UK
I fitted a dropper to my base model last week, it took me a few hours and by far the most difficult bit was the routing of the cable around the motor area. Not helped by the fact mine has the "upgrade" kit installed which includes the foam block at the back of the motor which made the passing of the control cable a little more difficult.

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
Problem Solvers shim and the new OneUp Dropper 2.0 at 180mm is working awesomely.

OneUp has the shortest stack, so you can get max drop. I’m a 32” inseam and got the 180mm of drop on a Large Levo ‘19, no problem. The 180 can be adjusted to 170 or 160 easily, too if you need a shorter drop. I have two Revives on my acoustic bikes. The actuation and return is comparable.

Command Post stinks. For me, it detracted from the bike (along with the subpar componetry on the Expert. I’ve replaced fork, shock, wheels, tires, and dropper. For this price, that was lame)...but, now it’s a ripper!
is ur levo a 2019 or older? i just swapped out the 125mm command for the 180 oneUp. and its a big improvement! i was gonna go for the 9point8 200mm but it was so much more. maybe someday? 180mm of drop is pretty nice and the oneUp’s operation is precision?

Jeb

Jul 17, 2019
Colorado
I bought a Levo Comp for myself. Bought the wife the Levo turbo. Now I'd like to get her a dropper but shop said I'll need to buy a $500 blue tooth dropper since install of a regular dropper would be really expensive, that true?
The stock seat post was too high for my wife on her basic Turbo Levo so LBS ordered and installed a 125mm xfusion manic $225 with free install on new bike.

srileo

Apr 11, 2019
San Francisco, CA, USA
Problem Solvers shim and the new OneUp Dropper 2.0 at 180mm is working awesomely.

OneUp has the shortest stack, so you can get max drop. I’m a 32” inseam and got the 180mm of drop on a Large Levo ‘19, no problem. The 180 can be adjusted to 170 or 160 easily, too if you need a shorter drop. I have two Revives on my acoustic bikes. The actuation and return is comparable.

Command Post stinks. For me, it detracted from the bike (along with the subpar componetry on the Expert. I’ve replaced fork, shock, wheels, tires, and dropper. For this price, that was lame)...but, now it’s a ripper!
I bought a one up post too for exactly the same reasons. However they are sold out everywhere. Long wait.

Jpzeroday

Sep 16, 2018
Nevada

is ur levo a 2019 or older? i just swapped out the 125mm command for the 180 oneUp. and its a big improvement! i was gonna go for the 9point8 200mm but it was so much more. maybe someday? 180mm of drop is pretty nice and the oneUp’s operation is precision

My mechanic relates that the 9.8 is a POS.

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
I have the base model and used a shim with the below dropper. Had zero issue and was relatively cheap but routing the cable down the seat tube was a pain, also wasn’t helped by me cutting the outer cable too short and having to do it all again.
CA9C8F13-7377-49EE-AB9C-31C79E54C9B2.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles