Dropper Seat Post for the Stance E+1

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
East Kilbride, Glasgow Scotland
Can anyone recommend a dropper seat post for the Stance E+1 preferably sub £150 if possible. I notice there is no hole in the frame under the seat post, but I get you'd still be able to internally route a cable or hose down the seat stay and up to the front of the down tube where the cabling runs for the battery.

Our local bike shop just installed a Giant Contact dropper in my wife's new Stance, it doesn't seem like it was all that hard. They moaned about it for a while, then called me 20 minutes later and said it was done. I think the post is around $250 Canadian though.

The Flying Dutchman

E*POWAH Master
Jan 16, 2019
Wellington NZ
Can anyone recommend a dropper seat post for the Stance E+1 preferably sub £150 if possible. I notice there is no hole in the frame under the seat post, but I get you'd still be able to internally route a cable or hose down the seat stay and up to the front of the down tube where the cabling runs for the battery.

This is the dropper for you: Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seatpost (125mm & 150mm) | Chain Reaction Cycles

The Brand-X Dropper is just as good (if not better) than many of the 'fancy brands' but for much less $$

Cable routing is a nightmare on Ebikes but you can reuse the outer cable with new dropper and remote.

Tony.OK

Mar 20, 2019
Napier, New Zealand

04fuxake

Feb 12, 2018
Porirua, NZ

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles