Dropper Post question insertion SIZE MEDIUM Decoy

Santa

Oct 4, 2019
Montreal, Canada
I want to replace the 125mm Fox Transfer dropper seatpost on a Medium Decoy with a 150mm.

Can someone tell me if the medium frame will allow me to install a 150mm dropper it all the way inside the seattube?

They used to have a 150mm dropper in 2019, I don't understand why they switched to 125mm in 2020.

Thanks!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
You should be able to work it out for yourself with some minimum information. This may help.
Choisir sa tige de selle téléscopique | Alltricks

When it opens , leave it for 30 seconds or so and Google will translate from the French into English (or your native language if you are somewhere not English speaking). If you prefer French then you can stop the Google Translate function as long as you act quickly.

Santa

Oct 4, 2019
Montreal, Canada
You should be able to work it out for yourself with some minimum information. This may help.
Choisir sa tige de selle téléscopique | Alltricks

When it opens , leave it for 30 seconds or so and Google will translate from the French into English (or your native language if you are somewhere not English speaking). If you prefer French then you can stop the Google Translate function as long as you act quickly.

Thank you, turns out I am French Canadian!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles