Does Syncros mini bottle cage fit on the Decoy?

His_Turdness

Nov 12, 2020
Finland
Title says it all, didn't find any discussion based on a quick search. Does any bottlecage+pump+toolkit fit on the Decoy? I'm mostly interested in the Syncros mini. I don't actually care to mount a bottle on the bike, just need the pump and multitool to fit the frame.

Fatbap

Feb 15, 2020
Rhondda south wales
Not sure but as dat as I’m aware only the Yt specific cage/bottle fit. The bottle is not very big only holds a little more than a can of coke

MTB_MIKE

Dec 20, 2019
Southern California, USA
If u don’t mind unscrewing the cap to drink u can mount a bottle to the downtube

195E6CD4-0AA5-418F-B03F-D3E5F249593F.jpeg

His_Turdness

Nov 12, 2020
Finland
If u don’t mind unscrewing the cap to drink u can mount a bottle to the downtube

View attachment 44478

What is that accessory bag you got wedged between the top & bottom tube? Looks like it also has a pump. Looks like it could hold everything I need inside, including the multitool. Like I said I don't care bout fitting a bottle, I just need a place for the repair kits & tools.

kbteachme

Aug 9, 2021
California
Syncros Kids Bottle/Cage will fit and work on the YT Decoy. You don’t get much water, but I feel it’s just the right amount for a 2 hour ride. I end up drinking less water when I eBike and who wants to pay $50 for the YT one. The Syncros Kids Bottle comes with the side loading cage, too. You may have to grind some of the plastic on the lower part of the cage, but that is easy.
https://www.syncros.com/us/en/product/syncros-kids-set-pak-12-bottle

79528891-7A1C-4965-B9DC-281403C6D6FA.jpeg

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Syncros Kids Bottle/Cage will fit and work on the YT Decoy. You don’t get much water, but I feel it’s just the right amount for a 2 hour ride. I end up drinking less water when I eBike and who wants to pay $50 for the YT one. The Syncros Kids Bottle comes with the side loading cage, too. You may have to grind some of the plastic on the lower part of the cage, but that is easy.
https://www.syncros.com/us/en/product/syncros-kids-set-pak-12-bottle

View attachment 68589
Thats good, i like it. My yt bottle has some wear to it now and theyre $80 cad with shipping. The syncros has a left side removal option too and thatd be preferable with our right side brake lever.

For op: i have a one up pump with the one up multi tool inside mounted beside my yt bottle, just need longer water bottle mount screws

20210804_162001.jpg

YTPablo

Jun 27, 2020
Scotland
What is that accessory bag you got wedged between the top & bottom tube? Looks like it also has a pump. Looks like it could hold everything I need inside, including the multitool. Like I said I don't care bout fitting a bottle, I just need a place for the repair kits & tools.
If you zoom in on the pic its got an Evoc label on it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles