Does anyone want to volunteer to take part in Live Streams?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I'm planning on some weekly live stream shows to be shown on YouTube and Facebook.

I'm looking for a few people to join remotely, via webcast, to join in the chat. Loose agendas, just chatting about bikes. (I'd send all details etc before hand)

Your face will be on the screen, along with voice, so need to be using a phone with decent camera, or laptop etc etc...

Will be about 30 mins to an hour each.

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
I've done 4 years worth of weekly live casts regarding mobile tech (phones and such).
So I'm no stranger to a microphone (in a band), or the camera (the casts).
That being said, I'm an older fart at 61 and not necessarily the right person for two reasons.
First one already stated, and second one is that I'm a rookie at eMTB, haven't biked much for years until now.
My experience came with dirt bikes, but that was years ago.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
I would like to take part if possible though i am new on here.
I to am older er... 50 (but in denial). I have worked in the mtb industry for a number of years now, and for the most part still do. I work with Burgtec on their stand at events and demo days if you've seen the stand anywhere im the older guy trying to tell you how good the latest stem or pedals are. (Also do art work for various things for them) and also with my local mtb shop as their I.T. web guy and look after the ebike customers. (And yes more artwork). I don't have my own ebike at the moment but i have access to the shop demo, which they let me borrow quite a lot (cant get me off it lol). i have been a ebike enthusiast for quite a while now and like to try out different makes and models whenever I can.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks for all the interest so far. I’ll message with further details.

We will likely stick to tuesdays 9:30pm ?

If anyone else is interested let me know ?

Rob.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles