Dissapointed

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I had no issues with charging ir the battery. Only issue i had was with the headset. It started to make noises after three rides.

Had to change the top bearing on my headset almost immediately (it was easier to change it myself than take it back to the dealer). It was rusted to beggary and creaked like an old barn door.

highpeakrider

E*POWAH Master
Aug 10, 2018
Peak District
I've not even looked what size it is but will change it at some point, most brands seem to use cheap bearings in them.

Can anyone share the size or link to one?

Cheers

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I've not even looked what size it is but will change it at some point, most brands seem to use cheap bearings in them.

Can anyone share the size or link to one?

Cheers

Sorry HPR, can't really help. By the time I'd got the old bearing out, the top headset cup was such a mess (I think it was made of plastic) I had to replace it.

I have always used Ritchey headsets on my bikes and had one in my garage which fitted perfectly.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@Peaky Rider @myapes and I have been trying to contact you via the messaging system, but the system locks us out because of the limits you have set on who can contact you (whether you intended that or not).

Myapes was trying to take advantage of an offer you made to him, couldn't and asked me to assist in the assumption that the problem was him. :LOL: Would you contact myapes please?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles