Diamond back ranger 3.0

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
I don't have any reviews or anything but my fiance has the Ranger 2.0, I believe the only difference is the di2 gearing?

Very fun bike, playful and poppy. good solid feel to it.Only negative I will say is that the brakes are god awful and pretty dangerous if you do any sort of serious mountain biking. We have recently just changed her brakes ready for our Scotland trip.

JimB

Jul 19, 2019
Basingstoke
I don't have any reviews or anything but my fiance has the Ranger 2.0, I believe the only difference is the di2 gearing?

Very fun bike, playful and poppy. good solid feel to it.Only negative I will say is that the brakes are god awful and pretty dangerous if you do any sort of serious mountain biking. We have recently just changed her brakes ready for our Scotland trip.

Thanks for the reply. It looks like a good solid bike, it will be my first eMTB. I’m getting a good deal on it, and was thinking it would be a good entry bike and when I upgrade I can pass it on to my son. Yes I’ve looked in to the brakes, not the best Shimano brakes money can buy but easily replaced. Have fun in Scotland.

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Thanks for the reply. It looks like a good solid bike, it will be my first eMTB. I’m getting a good deal on it, and was thinking it would be a good entry bike and when I upgrade I can pass it on to my son. Yes I’ve looked in to the brakes, not the best Shimano brakes money can buy but easily replaced. Have fun in Scotland.
Great first ebike, the suspension and plus tires are very confidence inspiring. I suspect you won't want to upgrade ?

Enjoy!!!

JimB

Jul 19, 2019
Basingstoke
So a deal has been done, a practically new Diamond back Ranger 3.0, only 68 miles, with full Shimano running gear, including Di2 electric assisted dear changes and upgraded SLX brakes and 204 discs with 2 year motor and battery warranty included. for less than half the retail RRP £4495.

That will do me for a first eMTN, looking forward to getting out on the trails.

Its always worth shopping around.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles