Devinci DC GX 11S. Loam Wolf Loved it. Anyone got one?

hypa

Sep 26, 2019
Whistler
I just bought an AC and it is awesome. After becoming familiar with the Commencal, I was hoping to snag one of those. Then the LBS brought this bike in, and I couldn't resist. It is heavy. Like, 50lbs heavy, so it's not as nimble airborne as my Transition Patrol. But it handles beautifully, and the power output is perfect to get me up the hills. Once there, the dh reminds me of the early 2000's when our bikes were heavy. The difference is, my 2001 Norco didn't have 180mm/170mm of travel.

I have no regrets buying this bike. Especially if the lifts in Whistler are shut down, at least I can still get miles under my butt.

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada
I just bought an AC and it is awesome. After becoming familiar with the Commencal, I was hoping to snag one of those. Then the LBS brought this bike in, and I couldn't resist. It is heavy. Like, 50lbs heavy, so it's not as nimble airborne as my Transition Patrol. But it handles beautifully, and the power output is perfect to get me up the hills. Once there, the dh reminds me of the early 2000's when our bikes were heavy. The difference is, my 2001 Norco didn't have 180mm/170mm of travel.

I have no regrets buying this bike. Especially if the lifts in Whistler are shut down, at least I can still get miles under my butt.

I've been riding a loaner DC for the last week and love it, feels so much like my motocross bike ripping down the trails.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles