Derestricting Turbo Levo 2018

eboy

Apr 10, 2019
Syracuse
I'm using the current version of Mission Control App and my motor's firmware is 5.0.4 (current I think) and battery's firmware is A.17.1 (current I think). I am wishing I could have a little more speed since I ride more flat roads than hills and trails. I did a lot of research today and heard something about Light Blue App, BLevo, and the "mechanical" method. I thought I read that Light Blue and BLevo could not derestrict current firmwares on this bike.

Can anyone give me any proven methods to speed up this bike? Thanks...

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hi,

For the Levo 2016, 2027 and 2018 BLEvo will do the job for you. Only Levo 2019 firmware 2.025 and newer will not work.

eboy

Apr 10, 2019
Syracuse
THX Maastricht!
I'm trying to purchase the BLEvo APP but the link from Paolo's site takes me to a "App Preview" page in iTunes. It shows the price but no icon to BUY. Can anybody give me a link to where I can buy? When I search for the APP in the Apple App store BLEvo is nowhere to be found... I'm in the USA with an iPhone XR... THX!

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
THX Maastricht!
I'm trying to purchase the BLEvo APP but the link from Paolo's site takes me to a "App Preview" page in iTunes. It shows the price but no icon to BUY. Can anybody give me a link to where I can buy? When I search for the APP in the Apple App store BLEvo is nowhere to be found... I'm in the USA with an iPhone XR... THX!

@PaoloBLEvo can you maybe support @eboy?

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
It’s there, or at least the update is in the cloud.

F70DDEE8-A62C-4049-BD4A-9E3694856C4C.png

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
THX Maastricht!
Just try search on Google - blevo ios

‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

eboy

Apr 10, 2019
Syracuse
So I loaded BLEvo on my iPhone and it seems nothing works. My Turbo Levo 2018 is turned on, I open the App and the following choices open up: Blue icons - Bike Setup, Bike Monitor, Scan for Bike, Configuration, Instruction Manual, BLEvo Forum, Support BLEvo. The only ones that are clickable is Scan for Bike, Instruction Manual, BLEvo Forum, Support BLEvo. Bike Setup, Bike Monitor, and Configuration are dead and do nothing and don't respond to me clicking to open up.

When I click Scan for Bike it comes up Specialized with a number (34822) and that's it. When Specialized and 34822 come up I have Scan for Bike, Scan for HRM and Scan for Remote Control available. Connect, Rename Bike, Bike Monitor, Forget HRM, Forget Remote Control are greyed out. Scan For HRM and Scan for Remote Control will just say "scanning for..." and never connect. Scan for Bike just brings up Specialized - 34822 again.

Am I doing something stupid here?

eboy

Apr 10, 2019
Syracuse
Funny the BLEvo icon is on my phone but the app is not found in my list of applications. Was trying to make sure "Location Services" was on and there is no BLEvo App there...

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
So I loaded BLEvo on my iPhone and it seems nothing works. My Turbo Levo 2018 is turned on, I open the App and the following choices open up: Blue icons - Bike Setup, Bike Monitor, Scan for Bike, Configuration, Instruction Manual, BLEvo Forum, Support BLEvo. The only ones that are clickable is Scan for Bike, Instruction Manual, BLEvo Forum, Support BLEvo. Bike Setup, Bike Monitor, and Configuration are dead and do nothing and don't respond to me clicking to open up.

When I click Scan for Bike it comes up Specialized with a number (34822) and that's it. When Specialized and 34822 come up I have Scan for Bike, Scan for HRM and Scan for Remote Control available. Connect, Rename Bike, Bike Monitor, Forget HRM, Forget Remote Control are greyed out. Scan For HRM and Scan for Remote Control will just say "scanning for..." and never connect. Scan for Bike just brings up Specialized - 34822 again.

Am I doing something stupid here?
After scanning for bike, you need to select the bike found and then click on connect button..

eboy

Apr 10, 2019
Syracuse
Squared up. I swear when I first highlighted the bike nothing happened. I did power down and up phone so maybe that helped. THX!

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Don’t de restrict your bike, as you’ll blow the electronics in your bike and have no power and you will have your Starva not work as they will ban you for going too fast. Also your battery could explode and you will loose your jewels.
Or it will be just fine ?‍♂️

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
I'm using the current version of Mission Control App and my motor's firmware is 5.0.4 (current I think) and battery's firmware is A.17.1 (current I think). I am wishing I could have a little more speed since I ride more flat roads than hills and trails. I did a lot of research today and heard something about Light Blue App, BLevo, and the "mechanical" method. I thought I read that Light Blue and BLevo could not derestrict current firmwares on this bike.

Can anyone give me any proven methods to speed up this bike? Thanks...
Hi follow these simple instructions & your be smiling all over your face I’ve used this method for over a year now it didn’t cost a penny & my levo runs like a dream.
Your welcome ???

Konk211

Aug 10, 2020
Lake Havasu city, az.
Hello all, I've been using this procedure with great success up until now. After having my motor replaced back in June at which time my new motor did not have the latest update and was only producing 17 max watts of power. I have been updated with the latest firmware and it appears now they my have blocked the Light blue app. from connecting up with Mission Control?
Anyone else come across this problem? Much Thanks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles