Dengfu E10 - The CHEEB V1.0 - Discussion

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
Soooo with some tire and suspension set up you can send the bike anywhere.
Bike park, mountains, city and urban ...ect.
Off course for commuting its a little overkill but the fun thing is you can take any exit or path you want.
And the better compound tires you will be surprised what you can do with them on a easy tirepressure.
???✊

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
Oh yes also did some foam in cable holders in the frame and in the front used some flexible glow to fill holes not used and make sure cables do not chatter to much

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
And there is a chance i end up using one click up more visco suspension oil to have a little broader set up, but thats done after the first 100 houres or something.
That was also the best solution for my xc fully with factory suspension together with a little more negative volume.
But thats all ok with the ohlins and cane creek. Realy plush.
I like it a little firmer so its working the best at harsh speeds and technical sections.

Cheers

nikname99

Apr 3, 2021
Italy
The spec
15.5 inch frame
Ohlins evo 160 51
Cane creek db air 210 55
Renthal cockpit 770 wide
Dt swiss h1700 hybrid 29er
Sram ex1
Sram guide re
175 dropper Ks suspension
2 x 840 batteries for the long fun days
M600 and M500 depending on use
Sqlab x06 saddle
Some renthal frame protection
A mud guard
Some stickers from riesel design and some custom stuff
Also put in foam in frame opening for cables and also on the rear triangel to hold out dirt

Off road i run pirelli 2.6
Maxxis tires are for urban racing and commuting.
I was surprised how grippy the where. And was almost racing supermoto again LOL
WOW.Thank you!

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
And the 2.6 enduro set up...

20210509_111244.jpg

RyeNiel

Jan 4, 2021
Philippines
Hard to claim warranty from dengfu. They said bafang hasn't replied to them yet for almost 3 weeks now. But when I emailed bafang, they immediately reply. My m600 is still defective.

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
Hard to claim warranty from dengfu. They said bafang hasn't replied to them yet for almost 3 weeks now. But when I emailed bafang, they immediately reply. My m600 is still defective.

Me to.
Since the begining my M500 have a problem to switch on/off after several time of ride. i have found alternative by invalidating the economic mode who switch off automatically the motor. But this morning it do not start at all.

I'm very angry to dengfu and bafang of this situation. Dengfu answer only if you want to purchase and bafang answer to say that they do not support directely the final customer. I try since several month to avoid that this failure occur. and no way. imopssible to purchase motor spare parts, only comlete motor. I have finally ordered another motor for spare, but time i will recive i can't use my bike.

Disgusted. they have no respect for their customer.

RyeNiel

Jan 4, 2021
Philippines
Me to.
Since the begining my M500 have a problem to switch on/off after several time of ride. i have found alternative by invalidating the economic mode who switch off automatically the motor. But this morning it do not start at all.

I'm very angry to dengfu and bafang of this situation. Dengfu answer only if you want to purchase and bafang answer to say that they do not support directely the final customer. I try since several month to avoid that this failure occur. and no way. imopssible to purchase motor spare parts, only comlete motor. I have finally ordered another motor for spare, but time i will recive i can't use my bike.

I agree with you. They should take care of their customers especially the after sale service part. Its the downside of this build

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
There is nothing more frustrating, not getting help or service when needed. Whatever brand.
Did you found any dealers of city stuf of bafang nearby?
Maybe worth a try?

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
There is nothing more frustrating, not getting help or service when needed. Whatever brand.
Did you found any dealers of city stuf of bafang nearby?
Maybe worth a try?
i had anticipated this failure and try all my possible to prevent it. A random failure will be always end up breaking definitively. but i had hope i will have time to purchase spare part to store it.
Since several month i have spent a lot of energy to try to purchase an controler. IMPOSSIBLE to purchase for M500. nobody store it, dengfu accept to sale one (for a motor who has been saled with warranty) but they need to order it to bafang without information of delivery.
On the quantity of dealer solicitated, only two have answered. TOSA have said they are out of stock and they do not know when they are stocked. Fang bike have say it wouldn't , because he need to order several to bafang to sale one to me. Nothing supplier located in east europe who propose it on their site have answered at my request. Do you know one dealer who can sale one ?

I have requested several time to bafang to say me where i can purchase one, never answer, only "our policy is to treat dirctely with supplier, not the customer". I'm blocked at home today instead of ride. in add i'm in vacation for the 2 next weeks. i am absolutly furious.

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
i had anticipated this failure and try all my possible to prevent it. A random failure will be always end up breaking definitively. but i had hope i will have time to purchase spare part to store it.
Since several month i have spent a lot of energy to try to purchase an controler. IMPOSSIBLE to purchase for M500. nobody store it, dengfu accept to sale one (for a motor who has been saled with warranty) but they need to order it to bafang without information of delivery.
On the quantity of dealer solicitated, only two have answered. TOSA have said they are out of stock and they do not know when they are stocked. Fang bike have say it wouldn't , because he need to order several to bafang to sale one to me. Nothing supplier located in east europe who propose it on their site have answered at my request. Do you know one dealer who can sale one ?

I have requested several time to bafang to say me where i can purchase one, never answer, only "our policy is to treat dirctely with supplier, not the customer". I'm blocked at home today instead of ride. in add i'm in vacation for the 2 next weeks. i am absolutly furious.
I do not. But it is the second day i ride.
I am searching spares already when i have time left.
I no next to fang and tosa, ettention bikes is running bafang and off course luna cycle.
Im feeling for those in trouble.
In racing terms it also always is a problem but sometimes they help.
I know in holland service is a big problem now and new bikes take a year.
All stock is gone ...
I hope for you in trouble and when i find stuf out i will share

jtran69

Jan 9, 2021
CA
Who's looking for M600 motor kit? I just received it but I'd preferred M500 instead. I think shipping fee is crazy from US to Europe.

BeBiker

Aug 26, 2020
Belgium
Off road i run pirelli 2.6
Maxxis tires are for urban racing and commuting.
I was surprised how grippy the where. And was almost racing supermoto again LOL
What's the type and size of the road Maxxis tyres ?
Maxxis Hookworm 27.5 x 2.50 ?

Last edited:

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
Me to.

I purchased my bike using paypal. Can you go through them for a refund?

Uknl

Mar 22, 2021
Netherlands
UkN What range (km) you get out off the 840 battery with the M600? (-:
Hi,
I did not really do range tests. This sunday i think it was 40km with 1000 meters of climb. And had 25% left. But i mainly tested 3, 4 and 5 of wich 5 i used the most to really puch it on suspension and position.

Geoff12a

Jan 27, 2021
Reading

Screenshot_20210511-153853_Chrome.jpg

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
So I took a spill today on my regular mtb. Clipless pedals, couldn't get my foot out quick enough. Landed chest first on the on the end of my handlebars. I don't think I have ever been in so much pain. So now looking for flat pedals and can't believe the price's. So what are you guys using? Cheers all. I expect my frame to arrive any day now and will have plenty of time to build it up cause it's going to be a few weeks before I'm fit enough to ride. And yes I am feeling very sorry for myself and enjoying the pain killers. A little off my face me thinks.

captainhightop

Feb 26, 2021
UK
Nuke Proof EVO on one bike (were about £30) and some Deity Compounds (about £35), that I got with another bike . Both are plastic/resin type ones but with metal bolts for grip. Both pretty similar and have taken several hits with only cosmetic damage. I'd also budget for some decent flat pedal shoes - hightops are great for a quick blast around the woods but for anything too sketchy I wear 5 Ten trailcross which are so grippy I don't have to worry about it! They also dry out really quick so with waterproof socks I can manage in the winter too, rather than have big bulky goretex shoes that inevitably leak anyway.

Last edited:

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
Nuke Proof EVO on one bike (were about £30) and some Deity Compounds (about £35), that I got with another bike . Both are plastic/resin type ones but with metal bolts for grip. Both pretty similar and have taken several hits with only cosmetic damage. I'd also budget for some decent flat pedal shoes - hightops are great for a quick blast around the woods but for anything too sketchy I wear 5 Ten trailcross which are so grippy I don't have to worry about it! They also dry out really quick so with waterproof socks I can manage in the winter too, rather than have big bulky goretex shoes that inevitably leak anyway.
Awsome thanks for that. Will look them up.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles