Dengfu E10 - Build-up

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
@thaeber can you please share which chain guide you are using in front?
It‘s not a chain guide, it‘s more of a chain silencer / chainstay guard called STFU. I‘m using it with a narrow / wide chainring in front, and a Shimano Deore Derailleur with Damper. I never had an issue with chain drop until now.

C1ED8F56-72B9-41A7-97F6-E34A02C0A207.jpeg

Canadian Bacon

Jul 13, 2021
Montreal Canada
Hi Guys,
I am in the middle of my E10 build, need some guidance on required disc brake mount adapter? I have a 180mm disk planned for the rear, I noticed that the shimano rear caliper screws are too long, does this frame require an adapter for that or shorter screws is the solution? Txs

Roy68

Mar 4, 2021
UK Herts
Hi Guys,
I am in the middle of my E10 build, need some guidance on required disc brake mount adapter? I have a 180mm disk planned for the rear, I noticed that the shimano rear caliper screws are too long, does this frame require an adapter for that or shorter screws is the solution? Txs
Rear is designed for 180mm disc, you shouldn't need an adapter

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
Hello all. Just a quick question. Have creaking noise that becomes apparent in left turns, and especially when pushing down hard on the left pedal in a left turn. Can't isolate it. Have tightened up motor mounts, pedal clamp. Ordinarily I would say it was the BB. Now I am thinking it's the rear disc. Any ideas? Thanks

Pav09990

May 16, 2021
Poland

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
the bases axis have bearings caps with gasket ID +- 19mm OD +-20mm. Does somebody know where i can purchase some ?

DSCF1591.JPG

dvng

May 21, 2021
Malaysia
Has anyone manage to install the E10 chainguide without it rubbing the chain stay. Its very close to the stay arm and it looks like it will rub when the stay pivots up and down.

Funfunfun

Dec 27, 2019
Australiz, Sydney
Has anyone manage to install the E10 chainguide without it rubbing the chain stay. Its very close to the stay arm and it looks like it will rub when the stay pivots up and down.
No, It does not fit. However, the clutch system on my shimano Deore has kept it on ok without a need for a guard.

Lucky Luke

Feb 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "dvng, publicación: 327830, miembro: 18031"]
¿Alguien ha logrado instalar la guía de cadena E10 sin que roce el soporte de la cadena? Está muy cerca del brazo del tirante y parece que se frotará cuando el tirante gire hacia arriba y hacia abajo.
[/ CITA]
My option
4,81 € 40% de DESCUENTO | Bicicleta Eléctrica guía para cadena bicicleta de aleación de aluminio Durable resistente Anti-oxidación bicicleta de herramientas para Bafang Motor ciclismo

demondazza

Aug 30, 2021
Oxfordshire
Hello all. Just a quick question. Have creaking noise that becomes apparent in left turns, and especially when pushing down hard on the left pedal in a left turn. Can't isolate it. Have tightened up motor mounts, pedal clamp. Ordinarily I would say it was the BB. Now I am thinking it's the rear disc. Any ideas? Thanks
Hi there, I've recently finished my own build and was experiencing a similar issue to you. Fortunately, the noises seem to have corrected themselves and now it's quiet. Not sure if it was just a 'bedding in' issue or what. I was using parts from my previous bike so it could have been the chain/sprockets wearing in to a new build.

demondazza

Aug 30, 2021
Oxfordshire
Hi, I'm a new member and just wanted to share my experience with the order and build of the E10.
So initially I was a bit anxious to order the E10 as the process seems rather unusual. However, having received several rapid response emails from Melody and Dengfu, I decided to push the button. Within a month of ordering, I received delivery of the frame, motor and battery - all separately - it was amazingly quick!

The frame itself is very impressive. The weight of the motor and the battery is very scary at first touch - almost to the point I thought the ebike route was a mistake. I'm used to light bikes. However, once ridden, I'll never look back. What a blast!
With the help of this forum, I managed to put the bike together very quickly using mostly parts from my previous bike (a Norco Sight carbon). The hardest part and something I would never do again, was the custom paint job. Man, that was a pain. Sanding, primer, basecoats, stencils, clear coat, polishing - it was never ending. I think Dengfu offer a single colour paint job for under £100 - definitely worth going with that option if you can! The only other issue I've had so far is the crank arm length - too long. I'm seem to get pedal strikes on every ride so one to watch out for. I'll be on the look out for some shorter crank arms from Luna at some stage.

Anyway, here it is. A bit dusty as I've not had chance to clean it - too busy riding it instead.
image26.jpeg

image28.jpeg

AlexRus

Mar 30, 2019
Russia
Hi, I'm a new member and just wanted to share my experience with the order and build of the E10.
So initially I was a bit anxious to order the E10 as the process seems rather unusual. However, having received several rapid response emails from Melody and Dengfu, I decided to push the button. Within a month of ordering, I received delivery of the frame, motor and battery - all separately - it was amazingly quick!

The frame itself is very impressive. The weight of the motor and the battery is very scary at first touch - almost to the point I thought the ebike route was a mistake. I'm used to light bikes. However, once ridden, I'll never look back. What a blast!
With the help of this forum, I managed to put the bike together very quickly using mostly parts from my previous bike (a Norco Sight carbon). The hardest part and something I would never do again, was the custom paint job. Man, that was a pain. Sanding, primer, basecoats, stencils, clear coat, polishing - it was never ending. I think Dengfu offer a single colour paint job for under £100 - definitely worth going with that option if you can! The only other issue I've had so far is the crank arm length - too long. I'm seem to get pedal strikes on every ride so one to watch out for. I'll be on the look out for some shorter crank arms from Luna at some stage.

Anyway, here it is. A bit dusty as I've not had chance to clean it - too busy riding it instead.
Great build!
What model of mudguards?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles