Dengfu E10 - Build-up

SchadowMaster

Aug 12, 2021
Germany
I did some foil wrapping the last days, to give the frame a bit of protection. Plan was to use the 3D camo only on some areas. Ending up with a fully wrapped frame (after almost complete disassembly), some mental breakdowns, 1sqm of expensive foil wasted and replaced, and one destroyed heat gun. I‘ll NEVER do that again. Is ist worth the effort? Time will tell...

View attachment 62334

View attachment 62335

View attachment 62336

View attachment 62337
@thaeber What did you use to close the hole next to the battery lock? There is another hole above the engine how did you cover it?

SchadowMaster

Aug 12, 2021
Germany
Sorry I don’t get it. What holes are You talking about? Can You please do a photo?
No problem! 🙂
This hole is meant and there is another hole above the motor.
20220512_150646.jpg

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Ok thanks, that’s why I didn’t get it! Both holes are not closed, they are cut out and the on/off button as well as the charging port are installed.

clix

Jul 24, 2022
EU
Hey,

What do you guys think about the seat tube angle? I am a little woried, that it would be too slack? My previous MTB (non e ) had 73.5 and it was verry unconfortable to me, on the steep climbs. New (non e) MTB has 76.4, and it is great. Cheeb should have 74.5, so deffinetly on the slacker side for todays standards.

bram.biesiekierski

Apr 18, 2022
Perth WA Australia
Hey,

What do you guys think about the seat tube angle? I am a little woried, that it would be too slack? My previous MTB (non e ) had 73.5 and it was verry unconfortable to me, on the steep climbs. New (non e) MTB has 76.4, and it is great. Cheeb should have 74.5, so deffinetly on the slacker side for todays standards.
I dont think seat tube angle is as important on eMTB vs manual MTB. The motor does make up for a less than perfect peddling platform.

Also, the chain stays are quite long on the e10/e22. This was something I noticed right away with my e22. (e22 shares the same rear triangle as the e10)

i think having the seat tube a little more slack, which means the seat a little rearwards might help with weight distribution with the long chain stays. Don't know.

vancouver rider

Apr 25, 2022
canada
I did some foil wrapping the last days, to give the frame a bit of protection. Plan was to use the 3D camo only on some areas. Ending up with a fully wrapped frame (after almost complete disassembly), some mental breakdowns, 1sqm of expensive foil wasted and replaced, and one destroyed heat gun. I‘ll NEVER do that again. Is ist worth the effort? Time will tell...

View attachment 62334

View attachment 62335

View attachment 62336

View attachment 62337
that's so damn cool!

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Hello ebikers.

K1 eBikes has designed small, portable and simple K1 CAN Monitor & Speed Unlocker - no need computer or mess with BESST. Works ONLY with Bafang motors with CAN bus (green connector to display with "house" shape 5 pin connector).

For more info check the following link:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31...

How to unlock speed:
https://youtu.be/6z3TzEqNWsQ

If you interested, send an email to [email protected], will answer any questions and will send user manual.
K1 CAN Monitor is determined for testing purpose only and is not waterproof.

CANMon2.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles