Dengfu E10 / Bafang - Buying/Pricing

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
What tool are you using to put the crank nut on???

F34F9C91-3395-4850-AB98-DC9DF659C7E0.png

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Test ride with the Rock Shox Vivid Air 216 x 63 today. I‘m really impressed, the performance is very good. Pressure at 170 psi at 94 kg ready to ride, SAG at 30-35%. Feels very plush and bottomless, better than the Cane Creek DB Coi. I‘ll send the CC to Service, and may be I need a softer spring. The Mezzer on the front and the Vivid on the rear are teaming up very well!
And I used the Boost mode. As described in the manual, You have to pedal and exceed 25 km/h threashold, once You are over 25 km/h You press the + Button, change from Level 5 to Boost, then you press the On/Off button and hold it, after a few seconds the motor starts to push - even without pedaling - up to 35 km/h on the flat. Uphill much slower. Once You fall under the 25km/h, and You still push the On/Off button, You turn off the System! Then You have to start the engine again (An loose the lead You gained by using the Boost mode :)) If this is compliant to German regulations I don‘t want to know. Funny Gimmick if You want to bother Your bike buddys!

Puschtrale

Jan 19, 2021
Dobbiaco
Got Frame today - need to paint it since the mat black finish is not OK. Overall looks nice.
Enjoy your DIY Building ?. If you have any questions I can help you as good as possible. My build is almost finished - just waiting for Fox Shock and bottom brackte tool ?‍♂️.
Does anyone know if a chain with 116 links will fit with a shimano xt 11 speed cassette 11-48?

IMG_20210510_212735.jpg

savas

Oct 16, 2018
sofia
I like the white colour.Hei guys what kind of stem and handle(rise) are you using?I will try to get 35mm 0 degree stem and a handlebar with 30 Rise 76cm.What kind of Chainring are you using,right now i am with 38t which is not ideal thinking to go to 30-32tooth. and 52 casette.

Puschtrale

Jan 19, 2021
Dobbiaco
I like the white colour.Hei guys what kind of stem and handle(rise) are you using?I will try to get 35mm 0 degree stem and a handlebar with 30 Rise 76cm.What kind of Chainring are you using,right now i am with 38t which is not ideal thinking to go to 30-32tooth. and 52 casette.
Handlebar and stem are always personal decisions ?. I use the original.chainring with the 38t frome bafang and a shimanonxt cassette 11 speed 11-48. With this combi i guess that my chain with 116 links wont fot but i could not try it yet as i am still missing some parts and tools.
I was also thinking about changing the chainring to 32t but dont know what chsinring will fitt and what pedals i will then need. ?‍♂️

Lucky Luke

Feb 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "captainhightop, publicación: 298885, miembro: 16004"]
¿Qué tipo de protección de vaina está usando todo el mundo para este cuadro? ¿Asumo que no viene con ninguno?
[/CITA]

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-12 at 12.58.43.jpeg

GandalfR

Mar 22, 2021
Germany
Finally, Battery arrived today! 1st testride successfully done, its a BEAST! 180/29“ front, 170/27.5“ rear. Cane Creek DB Coil 216/63, 2 mm Offset bushing reducing to 214 shock length. Minimal rework on rear shock link needed. BB heigt at 360mm, Head Angle exactly 64 Deg. Almost 25 kg with 840 Wh Battery. Manitou Mezzer Fork. Feels like a flying carpet!

View attachment 60827
Hi @thaeber,

Looks great! Good to hear you managed to get the 216 x 63 to work. Thinking of doing the same but running a 29 rear on a 17,5" frame. Do you think there's enough clearance to make this work? Thanks!

Last edited:

marcos

May 20, 2019
madrid
My thoughts exactly. The finish on my frame isn't exactly top notched. However, I'm too lazy to paint so I'm thinking of applying some Vinyl Wrap instead...
Hi. Does anybody Knows if there is any problem if the frame remains matte black without any paincoat???? After four months waiting I don't want to wait 3 weeks more to get it painted.... Somebody tells me that the carbon fibres will have problems with sunlight.... I don't know if is it true...

Afifz

Feb 18, 2021
Turin, Italy
Hi. Does anybody Knows if there is any problem if the frame remains matte black without any paincoat???? After four months waiting I don't want to wait 3 weeks more to get it painted.... Somebody tells me that the carbon fibres will have problems with sunlight.... I don't know if is it true...
That is true but the frame does seem to have a matt black finish so the resin and fibres are not exposed to direct sunlight which would cause degradation in the resin and fibre. My only concern is the quality of the finish. My lazy compromise is to use vinyl wrap on parts of the frame. We'll see how it turns out.

Lucky Luke

Feb 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "captainhightop, publicación: 298941, miembro: 16004"]
¿Envuelve algo alrededor de la cinta o es lo suficientemente bueno por sí solo?
[/CITA]
50 mm

marcos

May 20, 2019
madrid
That is true but the frame does seem to have a matt black finish so the resin and fibres are not exposed to direct sunlight which would cause degradation in the resin and fibre. My only concern is the quality of the finish. My lazy compromise is to use vinyl wrap on parts of the frame. We'll see how it turns out.
Any special Vinyl wrap you recommend??

ISHI

Apr 9, 2020
Brazil
Dear Rob or other colleagues, can you post the link to purchase the BAFANG M500 engine, with battery, accessory cables and display? we are having a hard time finding it for sale. BAFANG does not answer emails, I will try to buy from some other site. As for the painting, I am contacting Melody from Dengfu, but the process is slow, the website is bad.

ISHI

Apr 9, 2020
Brazil
[QUOTE = "Rob Rides EMTB, postagem: 257550, membro: 1"]
A propósito, aqui estão os custos individuais das peças. Em termos de garantia, eu pessoalmente acho que Dengfu honraria defeitos de fabricação etc. Mas uma área cinzenta com molduras de carbono se rachar. Duvido que recebesse o tipo de boa vontade que uma grande marca poderia oferecer.

O pior caso é que eu pagaria o custo de substituição. O melhor caso são peças gratuitas ou com desconto.

Veja o preço da bateria. Apenas $ 350 por um 17,5Ah.

E10 21 "em acabamento fosco UD: $ 680
Um fone de ouvido para E10: $ 14
Eixo direto traseiro para E10: $ 10
Motor M500 Bafang 48V 250W: $ 650
Bateria 48V 17,5Ah: $ 350
[/CITAR]

Por favor, Rob, você pode postar o link onde você comprou o motor M500 e a bateria BT f25 da BAFANG, estou tendo muita dificuldade em entrar em contato com a BAFANG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles