Dengfu E05 with Bafang M600 Motor Build.

gbrecke

Jun 28, 2021
Kent, WA
The quote I got for the battery was pretty spendy, I decided on the battery box instead. That leaves me with the question of what kind of power I need to generate, and what batteries might give me the most capacity and still meet the current demand, it looks like the dengfu battery uses a Panasonic cell, but I don't know which one? If anyone else has a E05, did you get adequate bolts/pins to mount the rear shock? Mine were 39mm long, measuring from outside to outside of the holes in the composite pivot, I see 44mm. I'd love to know a few other e05 owners.

thanks

gbrecke
Pacific NW, USA

patentguy

Jul 12, 2022
Florida
Depends on the motor. For the M500, any 48V 13S4P battery configuration with at least 20Amp continuous output should be OK. I believe this motor at most uses 15Amp continuous (at rated 250w/48v it is only 5 amps). Please double check. There are many cheap scooter batteries with this configuration available, just need to make sure they fit in the battery compartment. Should be easy to add an anderson connector to the battery and motor.

I am ordering an E05 frame and I want to make my own batteries for an M510 motor. Can one of you that has an E05 please measure the dimensions of the battery compartment and/or the battery?

Thank you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles