Decoy 29 Charging

• Thread starter Deleted member 7401
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7401

I charged my Decoy 29 base for the first time and noticed the charger light was red and the bike power was turned on.

Does the bike automatically turn on after a certain point of charging? Is there a way to turn this off so that the bike does not turn on?

Thought it was weird so I downloaded the Stunlocker app just so that I could see total battery percentage. It was at 98%.

Does anyone know why the bike powers on by itself?

Just returned from a 17mi first ride and this bike is awesome. I upgraded the shock to a rock shock super deluxe before the first ride and the bike seems pretty close to perfect. Some more tuning to dial it in is all that is needed!

Thanks!

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
Just the display should turn on ( the Shimano Steps logo). Once charged the light will turn green on the charger and the display will shut off. (y)

photocycycler

May 2, 2020
PNW
I charged my Decoy 29 base for the first time and noticed the charger light was red and the bike power was turned on.

Does the bike automatically turn on after a certain point of charging? Is there a way to turn this off so that the bike does not turn on?

Thought it was weird so I downloaded the Stunlocker app just so that I could see total battery percentage. It was at 98%.

Does anyone know why the bike powers on by itself?

Just returned from a 17mi first ride and this bike is awesome. I upgraded the shock to a rock shock super deluxe before the first ride and the bike seems pretty close to perfect. Some more tuning to dial it in is all that is needed!

Thanks!

Any pics? I’m looking at rear shock options for my 29er.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles