Decathlon STILUS Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike - SRAM SX

Pantofla

Apr 18, 2022
Czechia
Looks cool. I actually like this tone of "gold" instead of the one Decathlon has on their site, it looks too shiny (studio photos vs real). I hope it will be available in Czechia soon. Im trying to buy some nice ebike for around 3 months, but all is sold out (except the most expensive ebikes with bad value). When I asked about Cube stereohybrid 140 their answer was "we recommend queueing for 2023" :) How was availability in Sweden? (or where you bought it)?

Mcewen123

May 24, 2022
Sweden
Looks cool. I actually like this tone of "gold" instead of the one Decathlon has on their site, it looks too shiny (studio photos vs real). I hope it will be available in Czechia soon. Im trying to buy some nice ebike for around 3 months, but all is sold out (except the most expensive ebikes with bad value). When I asked about Cube stereohybrid 140 their answer was "we recommend queueing for 2023" :) How was availability in Sweden? (or where you bought it)?
Bought it on the Swedish website, there is some available from time to time, so you need to check your website for stock

Mcewen123

May 24, 2022
Sweden
Here you have the geometry of the V3, the 48cm is a large in V3
Namnlös.png

stilus_owner

Jul 27, 2022
Croatia
here I heard about Stilus for the first time and got enough/encouraged information to decide to buy it ;)

current state of the bike @8000km , 2.5y :(

View album 326

waiting for a reply from decathlon
(update)
waiting for a reply from lombardo

still nothing :(

Last edited:

Rarekind

Aug 31, 2020
Hampshire
Hey guys, if anyone is looking for a 'pimped' V1 Stilus please look in for sale section. I have one for sale which is in great condition with significant upgrades (625 battery, Bosch Nyon controller, Mullet, tubeless, Lyric spec front fork) in large.

MickS

Sep 10, 2020
Poland
Hello, is the V2 no more available?
Nope, afaik the V2 disappeared from the web stores few months ago (I've checked Decathlon pages for few countries), and then the V3 appeared instead. But you need to be very lucky to catch it in stock, so it's exactly the same situation like we've all seen with V1 and V2.

stilus_owner

Jul 27, 2022
Croatia
After more than a month, I finally received an response from Decathlon Hungary.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your patience, we have received a reply from our colleague. There is a 2-year warranty on the bike, so unfortunately it has expired. You can buy parts, €210. If you're interested, we'll try to get it.
The manufacturer, on the other hand, would need the serial number (matricula number). I don't know exactly if they mean the gray sticker or something else, but it would be a great help if you could take a photo of all such identifiers that you can find on the bike, or on the box that contained the charger and key.

Thanks for the help! We look forward to your feedback!

Now I have to wait another 2-3 weeks at least.

btw. Lombardo did not respond to me nor to Decathlon Croatia for over than month!
this should be seriously considered when buying a bike

here I heard about Stilus for the first time and got enough/encouraged information to decide to buy it ;)

current state of the bike @8000km , 2.5y :(

View album 326

waiting for a reply from decathlon
(update)
waiting for a reply from lombardo

still nothing :(

stilus_owner

Jul 27, 2022
Croatia
After more than a month, I finally received an response from Decathlon Hungary.

Now I have to wait another 2-3 weeks at least.

btw. Lombardo did not respond to me nor to Decathlon Croatia for over than month!
this should be seriously considered when buying a bike

oh boy that was optimistic
luckily, things finally started & the bike was left in service last week

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles