Decathlon st 900 anyone ?

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Apparently the other half wonts to get fit, lets just say she drinks more than me and is not exactly slim :rolleyes: , bless her. Any way, she has decided she needed an e mtb after having a go on mine, after googling the hell out of 2k bikes I kept coming back to the rockrider st 900 . She doesn't need a full on 4-7k bike and budget prevailed .
Our local store had a small in stock so £1600 shorter this afternoon we have this in the garage :) 1ST ride out round the park tonight for a short 10 miles and she loves it, its a cracking bike and to be honest it would of probably been all the bike I needed instead of spunking nearly 4k but hey ho :p Any one else got one of these ? I thought there might be an app available for the brose system but cant seem to find anything with regards to this bike.

And no the bike doesn't come with a dropper post that's how low she needs the seat on a size small bike :eek:

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk

Thanks for link, a few snippits of useful information in there (y), its all the bike she needs although there's always more :( . Descent front light powered from the motor/ tubeless sealant apparently the tires are good to go ( need to check that) garmin nav so she can link her fitbit, riding shoes the list goes on but at least its not 2k and above :)

Phil jones

Feb 1, 2020
South wales
Thanks for link, a few snippits of useful information in there (y), its all the bike she needs although there's always more :( . Descent front light powered from the motor/ tubeless sealant apparently the tires are good to go ( need to check that) garmin nav so she can link her fitbit, riding shoes the list goes on but at least its not 2k and above :)

andyb2

Jan 10, 2020
somerset
My brother-in-law has one, and he seems to like it, and seems to be the best spec for the money, although he's added bigger discs, better tyres and a dropper post.

I'd have bought one myself, if it wasn't for the fact I didnt want to get matching bikes! I have been thinking of getting the Stilus, but the extra £1k is hard to justify.

Phil jones

Feb 1, 2020
South wales
My brother-in-law has one, and he seems to like it, and seems to be the best spec for the money, although he's added bigger discs, better tyres and a dropper post.

I'd have bought one myself, if it wasn't for the fact I didnt want to get matching bikes! I have been thinking of getting the Stilus, but the extra £1k is hard to justify.
Definitely good spec for the money and the stylus is full suspension for what some handrails are going for

MPJ

Nov 28, 2019
Chiltern Hills, UK
Apparently the other half wonts to get fit, lets just say she drinks more than me and is not exactly slim :rolleyes: , bless her. Any way, she has decided she needed an e mtb after having a go on mine, after googling the hell out of 2k bikes I kept coming back to the rockrider st 900 . She doesn't need a full on 4-7k bike and budget prevailed .
Our local store had a small in stock so £1600 shorter this afternoon we have this in the garage :) 1ST ride out round the park tonight for a short 10 miles and she loves it, its a cracking bike and to be honest it would of probably been all the bike I needed instead of spunking nearly 4k but hey ho :p Any one else got one of these ? I thought there might be an app available for the brose system but cant seem to find anything with regards to this bike.

And no the bike doesn't come with a dropper post that's how low she needs the seat on a size small bike :eek:
Hi Mak, selling spare battery in for sale forum if interested. ?

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
I don't believe that.
Since I have mine, not one day has passed without riding it...
You are correct, since the last post she has used it 3 times in total, believe it or not some people have more than push bikes on there mind, although she does mention every week she needs to start using it so i guess at least its the thought that counts :confused:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles