Cube Stereo 160 SL or Giant Trance +1

Oldcreaky

Feb 8, 2019
Bristol
I would like to keep the warranty going for the two years as I had a new motor fitted to my present bike under warranty with no quibbles due to very loud bearing noise after 2.5 k miles and the new one is super quiet better than the original.

Reactions: Bis

Bis

Jan 26, 2019
Croy Suisse
Cube stéréo hybride 140 TM 500 2019

Screenshot_20190209-221812_anibisch.jpg

Last edited:

Oldcreaky

Feb 8, 2019
Bristol
Hi everybody,
Finally picked up the new bike today Cube stereo 160sl and promptly fell off within 200 yards of the dealer. I forgot that I had the dropper right up and when I had to stop at the first roundabout I was a little short in the leg and toppled onto the pavement MOST embarrassing even a bus driver stopped her bus to check I was alright. The bike is fine as I am so no real damage done. The bike colour scheme is as boring as I thought it would be but I will look at changing that. Will post pics when I have brought another camera as mine has gone missing after 2 house moves last year. I will also bore you with my views on it when I have used it off road, at present all I know its a lot different to my hardtail that's after just 5 miles on the road.
I will hope to get out over the weekend after I have applied the Datatag kit.

Oldcreaky

Feb 8, 2019
Bristol
I have just written a long missive about I phones and tech in general and deleted it having realised I got the post all wrong at first sight. I do have a basic phone with a camera which suits me fine. Nearly had to get an I phone when I was close to buying a Giant. I prefer a compact digital camera with the extra functions etc.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles