Cube stereo 120

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I personally would buy the newer model with the integrated battery it is so much better looking and is still well specced I just think that older model with that battery on the frame does look a bit dated :)

Welshman

Subscriber
Nov 8, 2018
South wales
I personally would buy the newer model with the integrated battery it is so much better looking and is still well specced I just think that older model with that battery on the frame does look a bit dated :)
one of the best selling ebikes on the market still has an external battery.....the vitus and that doesnt look dated at all

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
one of the best selling ebikes on the market still has an external battery.....the vitus and that doesnt look dated at all

All about opinions :) to me that cube looks dated and the Vitus looks ok but just ok in my eyes I much prefer the look of integrated batteries :)

Welshman

Subscriber
Nov 8, 2018
South wales
All about opinions :) to me that cube looks dated and the Vitus looks ok but just ok in my eyes I much prefer the look of integrated batteries :)
it is indeed...both my ebikes have fully intergrated batterys, but are removable with the turn of a key and can be taken indoors for charging...

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
I think you should also consider resale value. If you do not plan on keeping the bike for several years, I think there most likely is a bigger market for integrated batteries and newer models.

Clausguld

Mar 25, 2019
Denmark
I think you should also consider resale value. If you do not plan on keeping the bike for several years, I think there most likely is a bigger market for integrated batteries and newer models.
That’s actually a very god point, if it goes like I use to with my “normal” MTBs I will sell it after this year

Clausguld

Mar 25, 2019
Denmark
Now I’m realizing that there is a size issue The best size for me is 18” , and the new one only come in 17 and 19 ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles