Levo Gen 2 Crank spider lockring removal tool just £6.99 at Wiggle

SparkleHedgehog

Dec 11, 2021
Coningsby, UK
Just wanted to help people out who may be looking for a crank spider/chainring removal tool for the Turbo Levo/kenevo brose fitting.

Everywhere I found was saying you MUST have the Specialized tool or the Park Tools BBT-18.

Well this fits perfectly and works 100% even though the Wiggle response in questions say it wont work. Ive done it today and it was perfect so hopefully it saves people a few quid as it's literally just £6.99 which is a quarter of the price of the others.

Chainring lockring tool

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Thanks! I thought shipping to the US would offset the lower price, but international shipping was less than US$10. :)

FWIW, the websites, pricing, and shipping are quite similar, which has me suspecting that Wiggle and Chain Reaction are the same company, or at least under the same corporate umbrella.

SparkleHedgehog

Dec 11, 2021
Coningsby, UK
Thanks! I thought shipping to the US would offset the lower price, but international shipping was less than US$10. :)

FWIW, the websites, pricing, and shipping are quite similar, which has me suspecting that Wiggle and Chain Reaction are the same company, or at least under the same corporate umbrella.
they are exactly the same company :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles