Covid: A boring responsibility question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Chinese government is ............... Really good . And honest . They always search for the truth...... and good wine and beef . Just not anymore they are grumpy with Australia because are government wanted to investigate the corona. I think its great. Now I can buy nice meat and seafood at my local. Cos china government don't want it .

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Covid is the biggest phony of all time. Wake up at once. What word of Great Reset y’all don’t understand? Oh a pandemic is a great opportunity to do it! Next chapter: climate crisis, sponsored by billionaires philanthropist (the joke tells itself)that by the way who travel in private jets that burns more c02 in a fly than your whole neighborhood in the whole life.

Last edited:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
That all depends what you mean by phony ..the disease itself is very real ...however the fact that you are alluding to the conspiracy theory doing the rounds that we are deliberately being kept in check across the world to help the planet recover ..Im part way there with ..it wouldn't come as a great surprise if it turned out to be true ..but getting to prove it is another thing altogether !???

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I know a guy who believe’s all that reset conspiracy nonsense and he paid some dodgy website £300 or there abouts to be on a list so that when the BIG CREDIT RESET happens he’ll have all his depts wiped clean . He’s even stopped paying his council tax , we think he’s going mad ?

Last edited:

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Covid is the biggest phony of all time. Wake up at once. What word of Great Reset y’all don’t understand? Oh a pandemic is a great opportunity to do it! Next chapter: climate crisis, sponsored by billionaires philanthropist (the joke tells itself)that by the way who travel in private jets that burns more c02 in a fly than your whole neighborhood
I know a guy who believe’s all that reset conspiracy nonsense and he paid some dodgy website £300 or there abouts to be a list so that when the BIG CREDIT RESET happens he’ll have all his depts wiped clean . He’s even stopped paying his council tax , we think he’s going mad ?
he`ll be havind an interview with the "Stipendiary Magistrate" soon then

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Apparently he’s registered his address as a place of worship ( he’s the least religious person in the Uk ) as advised by said website and therefore exempt ?
like to be "fly on the wall" for that case
what religion is he quoting?

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
im not deny there’s a virus, im not saying 5G or microchips ... but the measures they are taking worldwide are absolutely insane, including a vaccine developed IN ONE year, and it’s not just bad choices. But as long you think is not a ”conspiracy“ because somehow you can handle that truth they will try the alien invasion next time. Im surprised how this two videos are still in YT because the censorship is brutal.

It’s a phony guys. And now we’re going to paid it. Save this post and come back in 10 years.

Ask yourself how many ICU are they enlarge in one year? We wasn’t in the worst crisis since Great Depression WW2 or some like that? No, just stay at home and let’s close business! Do you think in Yugoslavia on the 90s they have to remind every second on TV that there was a war outside?

Last edited:

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Was having a talk with the doctors at one of my client sites this morning and one of them brought up a very interesting point.
In one of the local news media was a long article about how over-worked undertakers are and how they need extra staff and support to continue to bury the huge number of Corona Virus deaths. He then brought up the official Dept of Health figures for 2020, which showed lower overall deaths in NZ than in the previous 3 years ......... go figure.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I know for very first sources here in Spain:

1.Patients from any kind of pathology are classified as covid
2.ICU patients stay waaaaay more than needed
3.However ICU collapses for months every year in the seasonal flu, and I say collapse, and we never heard talking 24/7 about it wear a mask or nothing

Aside that pcr test inventor say in 1997 it don’t diagnose nothing look in YT
Ashythomatics are a very very exceptIonal, rare cases in medicine, in the medical career they teach you to dignosed based on shynthoms! Go to a doctor tell him you’re absolutely ok but you’re sick ... what joke is this? Look who fund the WHO ... Gates China and the Pharma

Is a huge mountain of shit this has nothing to do with any disease. Since when do they care about people?

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Man. You can’t put gates on the same category as China. That’s some pretty retarded thinking to add him to a group like the country of China. Gates dumps money in to trying to make the world better. China kills retarded babies and treats people like animals.

It’s funny how thing goes. In 2013 the psycho nerd started a global vaccination net. In 2015 he fear a pandemic. ... and guess what happens next! The Who funded by a guy with a global vaccine network declares a pandemic from the country that fund it as well and then the big pharma that also fund the who sells the vaccine all over the world. But there’s no conspiracy, no chance.

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Man. You can’t put gates on the same category as China. That’s some pretty retarded thinking to add him to a group like the country of China. Gates dumps money in to trying to make the world better. China kills retarded babies and treats people like animals. But not even cool animals like cats and dogs because they still eat those there. Like rats....which they eat those too.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
It’s funny how thing goes. In 2013 the psycho nerd started a global vaccination net. In 2015 he fear a pandemic. ... and guess what happens next! The Who funded by a guy with a global vaccine network declares a pandemic from the country that fund it as well and then the big pharma that also fund the who sells the vaccine all over the world. But there’s no conspiracy, no chance.
Amigo, you are in danger of shuffling off the edge here. THEY are not out to get you, THEY aren't about to set off some sort of vague, unspecified great reset for the benefit of THEM.

YOU are in need of a long walk, a calm down & to grasp that viral pandemics happen about every 25 years or so, most of them peter out or are suppressed, this one is different and while you're doing that, you might want to reflect on how there was no great reset in 1918 in the wake of the Spanish flu because there is no such thing as shadowy billionaire driven great resets.

Pull yourself together & stop basing your whole outlook on questionable Youtube channels.

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
I agree with you. But also remember the motto of don’t let a crisis go to waste. I fully believe to the minimum that the gov is exploiting this shit. And this situation for sure has forced people to become more dependent on the government.

Couldn’t agree more.

Conspiracy theories, Micro chips, fake viruses and a world super villain all seems a bit far fetched for my simple mind....

However i totally believe the Governments will utilise this situation for changes that suit them.

Oh and the clever, powerful, rich billionaires will use it as a chance to become more erm rich and powerful.

What a surprise ?

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere

I love waking up to sweet smelling conspiracy theories on a Monday morning. Pathetic twaddle being peddled by an army of snakemen working for Hitler and Elvis from their secret base on Mars.

Go do something useful instead, like ...

Go ride your bike!

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
:alien::alien:twilight zone :alien::alien:
Wondering if e-bikes are a tool ?of this global conspiracy!? Going to smash mine or... umh, going to a big :coffee:

Kentish

Nov 5, 2019
Kent
You make a good point ggx.
There is that Specialized Mission 'CONTROL' app! I'll smash my Levo up when I get home. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ggx

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Eddy, I think you dropped this mate...

IMG_2195.jpg

Perhaps it would have stayed on your head if your suspension was more progressive.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Ok “conspiracy“ is not welcome here I’m sorry. It’s just a free personal opinion about the situation and certainly it’s a reasonable doubt don’t think is a paranoid thing of mine, not reptilians, simply a business ... im also sooooo sick and tired after all this time and that doesn’t helps. Understand it.

Sorry to all!

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Ok “conspiracy“ is not welcome here I’m sorry. It’s just a free personal opinion about the situation and certainly it’s a reasonable doubt don’t think is a paranoid thing of mine, not reptilians, simply a business ... im also sooooo sick and tired after all this time and that doesn’t helps. Understand it.

Sorry to all!

It's good to question things, and I'm sure everyone is tired of the pandemic by now ...
But the trouble is there is so much fake news around it's best not to let it spread or things get out of hand, like the Capital building in the US.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
It's good to question things, and I'm sure everyone is tired of the pandemic by now ...
But the trouble is there is so much fake news around it's best not to let it spread or things get out of hand, like the Capital building in the US.

Is mandatory to question things. They told they were weapons in Irak, they were none, they told the 2008 financial crisis was something called subprimes, that simple ... why the looooong commission with all the hedge funds and bank CEOS then? I know it’s uncomfortable but is our health freedom and rights that was on table

They lied many times, it’s not my fault our trust in governments institutions etc is now very low. It’s not a denier conspiracy or antisystem thing. It is what it is. Capital building assault just shows how people don’t belive none these days and how angry are. I’m not telling nothing crazy, uncomfortable yes, but criticism must be always present.

Look.

Why I got to trust this time? Because is all around the world? Men, thats what makes me even more suspicious! :LOL:

Last edited:

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Do you remember when one single man broke the Bank of England? That guy is still out there ... fighting the climate change while asking eurobonds aka perpetual debt ... call me conspiring now

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles