Connectivity issues with my 2020 Levo Comp

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
I have a hard time getting my phone (actually either phone, Iphone Xs or BV6000S) to connect with my bike... my 2018 Levo FSR always connected immediately.... Anyone else having any issues? Any suggestions.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
I have a hard time getting my phone (actually either phone, Iphone Xs or BV6000S) to connect with my bike... my 2018 Levo FSR always connected immediately.... Anyone else having any issues? Any suggestions.

I have had two times similar issues. First time the TCU has been replaced. The 2nd time, a few weeks ago, it solved itself after 1,5 day and me trying to connect maybe for 50 times with different devices too. I solved it by leaving the battery cable loose for a longer time from the bike. Maybe this helps?

I also opened a thread on the forum. It seems to be a rare issue. Others think it might be linked to interference of wifi signals etc.

See also:

Who recognizes Levo 2019 TCU bluetooth connection issues? - EMTB Forums

Last edited:

smudge

Aug 29, 2019
North East
i had the same problem on 2019 levo, mc would not connect to my bike, i tried 3 phones, had to take back to lbs they try'ed and had same problem connecting. i left my bike with them and got it back 2 days later with a new tcu fitted and all is well now with the bike

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles