Configuring the New Bosch CX 2020

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking to see if there is any way of seeing and adjusting the settings of each mode of the new Bosch motor?

I've moved from a Shimano to the Bosch and whilst I notice the significant difference between the two when you hit 25kmph.... I also noticed that Turbo on the Bosch is less powerful than Boost on the Shimano.

So in general would be great to adjust the settings of each mode.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm NOT talking about de-restricting.

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
It possible to tweak the modes, but only with the Nyon display, unfortunately. Bosch claims the Nyon is their most robust display and it's made for mountainbiking. Unfortunately the bike manufacturers doesn't seem to agree, because practically none of them (?) spec bikes with the Nyon.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
It possible to tweak the modes, but only with the Nyon display, unfortunately. Bosch claims the Nyon is their most robust display and it's made for mountainbiking. Unfortunately the bike manufacturers doesn't seem to agree, because practically none of them (?) spec bikes with the Nyon.
Ah! I see ... I forgot to mention I had a Kiox, so I get that.

That's a shame though would be great to adjust it.

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
Ah! I see ... I forgot to mention I had a Kiox, so I get that.

That's a shame though would be great to adjust it.
Yeah, the Kiox has got BT and app support, I was quite surprised and disappointed when I realized it could not be used to tweak the motor.

dochabanero

Sep 8, 2019
Sweden
Yeah, the Kiox has got BT and app support, I was quite surprised and disappointed when I realized it could not be used to tweak the motor.

Let’s hope they give the Kiox development some love. Would be a great addition to our bikes.

Dreaming of stuff such as ANT+ support in future revamps of the Kiox as well. Doesn’t feel like a realistic dream unfortunately. Wouldn’t it be great though?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles