Coil shock

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
I bought a Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate coil shock, new and unused but was a customer return (bought wrong size) so got it for a cracking price.
As long as it's 210mm x 55mm you should be good to go mate (y).
Btw I had to borrow a mates bearing/bush pulling tool thing to get the bushes out of the new shock as they're a different size to the existing one.
If you need anymore info on how to remove the old one let me know, I was a newb at it so took some working out :LOL:

Ellisn6

Jan 11, 2020
South east
I bought a Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate coil shock, new and unused but was a customer return (bought wrong size) so got it for a cracking price.
As long as it's 210mm x 55mm you should be good to go mate (y).
Btw I had to borrow a mates bearing/bush pulling tool thing to get the bushes out of the new shock as they're a different size to the existing one.
If you need anymore info on how to remove the old one let me know, I was a newb at it so took some working out :LOL:
Thanks for the information.
Would the shock fit a small frame bike

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
You should speak to TF Tuned or similar if you are unfamiliar with Coilshocks and want to swap to one, they will advise on spring weight etc for the bike, taking into account your weight and riding preferences

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles