Coil shock options for '19 Levo?

lookhear

Sep 18, 2018
Cape Town
EXT would be worth checking out. Custom lengths/strokes available. Great reviews. Not sure how they’d fit on a levo frame though.
EXT STORIA LOK - ENDURO RACING - Extreme Racing Shox
View attachment 13191

I have gone with EXT shock and I’m really impressed with it, what made a big difference was to have the forks up graded to a coil with the same weight coil as the shock. (y)

View attachment 9063

See above post - seems to work well.

phdatsun

May 3, 2019
TAHOE VISTA, CA 96148
Can anyone here running the fox dhx2 please let me know what spring and shock your using? I really want one for my 2019 levo but they don't seem to think they offer one. They say they do not make the proper spring to fit. I see them here though on some of your bikes.

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Can anyone here running the fox dhx2 please let me know what spring and shock your using? I really want one for my 2019 levo but they don't seem to think they offer one. They say they do not make the proper spring to fit. I see them here though on some of your bikes.

I'm trying to find the same Dhx2 for my Levo. 2020 model year now has 210x50. But that's the closest match I found.

phdatsun

May 3, 2019
TAHOE VISTA, CA 96148
I just got off the phone with fox again. For anyone wondering about a DHX2 it will be available with an expected eta of jun 18th. part number 961-01-216. I am getting one on order.

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
I just got off the phone with fox again. For anyone wonde
I just got off the phone with fox again. For anyone wondering about a DHX2 it will be available with an expected eta of jun 18th. part number 961-01-216. I am getting one on order.
So I'm assuming you're talking about the 200 x 52.5 but if you wanted the 200x55 they have that one that will work correct?

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
210x52.5.... not 200mm
Yeah i dont know what i was thinking on the size. I was driving down the road when i was typing. This whole shock thing is driving me crazy. Was going to buy Ohlins but they wont return my call. Sometimes it sucks living in the US. Mainly when trying to buy something for an ebike lol.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Yeah i dont know what i was thinking on the size. I was driving down the road when i was typing. This whole shock thing is driving me crazy. Was going to buy Ohlins but they wont return my call. Sometimes it sucks living in the US. Mainly when trying to buy something for an ebike lol.

If you’re in the states you may want to try “push” . Not chap but they’ll build it to fit both you and the bike. Arguably the best
Also dvo. Don’t know if they’ll build that size but they’ll pick up their phone and treat you right

PSwanson

Feb 22, 2019
Las Vegas
Last week I sent PUSH industries an email asking them if they were working on a shock fitment for the 2019 Levo. They responded back "We do not have immediate plans, however it is a bike that we have interest in getting in at some point."

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
Well here is what I decided on and one of the main reasons was because they picked up the phone and had time to chat, unlike some of the other companies. They built my shock to size and sent it out that day. Customer service means a lot to me so kudos to DVO.

20190510_135940.jpg

20190510_155554.jpg

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Glad that worked. Piece of mind counts I think. Good to have their support. Be good to hear how it rides. The shock shaft looks burley enough, in the pic anyway

Max-E

Apr 30, 2019
UK
Well, one of the nicest looking E-bikes I think I have seen. Chapeau sir! (y)

And if I ever doubted it convinces me again that 'Nice Blue' is the colour. Chunky alloy and a Yeti-ish look - what's not to like? ;)

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
It has a 700wh battery in it...so should be heavier than the normal one since all the upgrades I got are alloys no single carbon parts.
Sensible, both the battery and aluminium(frame atleast). My builds all end up heavier no matter what bike. Mostly tires and aluminum frames because rocks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles