Coil Shock for 2015 Haibike XDuro Nduro Rx

Russ2550

Dec 14, 2019
US
Has anyone been able to fit a coil shock into the Haibike Xduro Nduro models? I was wondering if the back sweep to the lower end of the shock would cause an issue due to the spring. I don’t see much change from the 15’ to newer models on the around the rear Shock but I could be wrong. Any info would be appreciated!

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Has anyone been able to fit a coil shock into the Haibike Xduro Nduro models? I was wondering if the back sweep to the lower end of the shock would cause an issue due to the spring. I don’t see much change from the 15’ to newer models on the around the rear Shock but I could be wrong. Any info would be appreciated!
Hi
a coil will only fit on a Bosch model and not on a Yamaha they have a slightly different rear triangle and suspension set up.

Russ2550

Dec 14, 2019
US
Hi
a coil will only fit on a Bosch model and not on a Yamaha they have a slightly different rear triangle and suspension set up.

I have the Bosch model that’s good to know. I just can’t remember ever seeing a Haibike with a coil on the Internet but I’m sure it’s out there. Thanks for the response!

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
cushy!

20180211_101944-jpg.526

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles