Coil or air undecided

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
Buy coil second hand, and if you don’t like it, sell it with very little loss. Note though that you’ll need to get a spring that suits your weight so factor that into the price equation.

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
If you wait a couple of weeks I currently have a X-fusion on my 2019 Levo and I just ordered a Cane Creek, as soon as I get the Cane creek I will sell you the x-fusion cheap. You will need a $30 spring for your weight. I love this spring shock, I am only upgrading as the Cane Creek has a lockout. PM me if you are interested

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
If you wait a couple of weeks I currently have a X-fusion on my 2019 Levo and I just ordered a Cane Creek, as soon as I get the Cane creek I will sell you the x-fusion cheap. You will need a $30 spring for your weight. I love this spring shock, I am only upgrading as the Cane Creek has a lockout. PM me if you are interested
Hi cheers pal but ive just bourght a secondhand crane creek to see if it suits thanks for the offer ??

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada
A Marzocchi Bomber CR is a great option. I just put one on my analog bike Devinci Troy and really like it.

I bought it after watching this video.

crazyethnic

Sep 26, 2018
Australia Victoria
Coil but get the right spring you wont regret it . I have a super deluxe ultimate on mine and it's shit hot

pimped1.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles