Coaching holidays near Malaga Spain

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
Saw that title and thought: "I know most EMTBers are old, but I'm surprised that Saga* are that fast into the market!" :eek:

(*For non-Brits: I misread "coaching" for "coach", which is another word for bus. There is a renowned UK company which Specialized in coach tours for pensioners).

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Saw that title and thought: "I know most EMTBers are old, but I'm surprised that Saga* are that fast into the market!" :eek:

(*For non-Brits: I misread "coaching" for "coach", which is another word for bus. There is a renowned UK company which Specialized in coach tours for pensioners).
Can’t fly with Batteries but you can take a mobility scooter on a coach so just opening up the market ?

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
Huge premium for full sus! Sore bum or sore wallet?

Tough choice! But I think a hard tail is the route to OTB on Spanish chunk. Unless you are staying on the unpaved roads and wide tracks... The single track will get very "exciting"... o_O

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Spec Turbo Levo now available to hire at a premium......should I lower my riding experience to rent a Levo!!!:eek:......he says. Running for cover !!o_O

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Spec Turbo Levo now available to hire at a premium......should I lower my riding experience to rent a Levo!!!:eek:......he says. Running for cover !!o_O
Just buy yourself an AXS wireless dropper post and go with the Hardtail :) How much for the Levo by the way? Some of the riding above Calpe looks excellent - I've been up on the gravel/road tracks.

EezyRider

Sep 23, 2020
Lincolnshire
I ride (pre c19) this area quite a lot on enduro bike, it’s very rocky, would definitely want a full suss bike if your riding a majority of off road trails.
If your using a shuttle / guide company why not use a ‘normal’ bike? Either hire or take your own.

If your looking at a coaching break, Nathan McComb is a top guy.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles