Cheers (Trondheim)

Ameiza

Oct 8, 2019
Norway
Hi,
I am joining the forum cause I’m into getting my very first e-bike. I will wait for more info about the 2020- bikes, though...
My short list atm:
2020 Meta Power 29
2020 Meta Power SX
2020 Kenevo Comp
2020 Turbo Levo Comp
Price range will be 5-6k €

I’m an experienced all mountain biker, currently on a Canfield Brothers Riot 29-er 140/150 travel (my own build).

Looking forward to learn a lot!

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
Welcome to the forums, and good luck on your choice.

You probably have the widest selection ever of good bikes to choose from. So many great looking alternatives out there and even more coming!

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
Welcome & just get one bought! You can waste too much time wondering about which one is best & miss out on riding. That said you may not be doing much riding depending on how much snow you get there in Trondheim, so perfect time to spend hours/ months deliberating.
Ps. I replaced a shimano powered bike with a spesch brose, & think it’s a much better system

Ameiza

Oct 8, 2019
Norway
Welcome & just get one bought! You can waste too much time wondering about which one is best & miss out on riding. That said you may not be doing much riding depending on how much snow you get there in Trondheim, so perfect time to spend hours/ months deliberating.
Ps. I replaced a shimano powered bike with a spesch brose, & think it’s a much better system
Thank you for the input. I am going to do some snowy cycling, so not going to stay on the fence for too long. I am already quite active on my analog bike.
I have almost decided for a 2020 kenovo comp. looks like a capable and fun bike?

Ameiza

Oct 8, 2019
Norway
Pulled the trigger and ordered a 2020 Kenevo comp S3.
Followed my heart- that bike makes it run faster?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles