CHEEB V2 Build Thread

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
is that have a throttle connection as option?
I guess so, same as the M500?

Sounds great ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ. We all do wait for an update regarding the comparison with the m500 (13a firmware) and especially regarding the battery life of the dengfue10 battery with 840wh โœŒ
For sure. Its definitely a lot lighter, can feel it. Hopefully the claims about power are correct!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Kindly please check if possible, i have readed on fb forums that M510 have no throttle option. That could be super to verify that by someone who have the M510 in hands.
Does this help? I donโ€™t have the other motor to hand at the moment but these are the connectors ports on the M510

C09689A6-6851-41B0-BDE4-3D40CC1E3021.jpeg

Kyokushin

Mar 28, 2021
Sol
Thanx, i will compare with M500

M500/M600. It looks the connector (first from left) is split to multiple functions.
1646130877081.png

Seqlat

Apr 18, 2021
PL/DE
Can anyone confirm this invoice is genuine and is from Dengfu? The final price is not correct.

Edit: Nobody bought a dengfu frame and got an invoice at the same time?
25A91ED1-0065-4786-9F0D-C95C499EC0D7.jpeg

Last edited:

Seqlat

Apr 18, 2021
PL/DE
Can t help u on that. I bought 2 full kits. E10 and e05 damage was 11k USD.
It's about looks. Does your invoice look the same? I want to buy a frame and I don't know if the invoice is false. Nobody wants to help me and 80% of speakers in this section of the forum have bought a Dengfu frame

Puschtrale

Jan 19, 2021
Dobbiaco
It's about looks. Does your invoice look the same? I want to buy a frame and I don't know if the invoice is false. Nobody wants to help me and 80% of speakers in this section of the forum have bought a Dengfu frame
The indicated mailadress is correct. I also had to pay by paypal directly to [email protected] . I payed 2.379 USD at that time for the frameset, motorkit and battery. So go ahead :).

Sheff73

Feb 13, 2021
UK

Looks the same as mine. Came in from Melody as an Excel file.

Capture1.JPG

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Guys, save yourself a lot of time and get the frame in " glossy", the carbon will be fully sealed and all you have to do is fit your own custom stickers to finish the bikes looks.

djol

Feb 28, 2022
Tasmania, Australia
Guys, save yourself a lot of time and get the frame in " glossy", the carbon will be fully sealed and all you have to do is fit your own custom stickers to finish the bikes looks.

Thanks Wayne โ€“ I have been wondering about this very thing, especially as it seems almost everyone has ordered the matt finish option.

Any paint experts know whether a gloss finish makes it harder to do a custom paint job in the future?

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Thanks Wayne โ€“ I have been wondering about this very thing, especially as it seems almost everyone has ordered the matt finish option.

Any paint experts know whether a gloss finish makes it harder to do a custom paint job in the future?
Having the glossy base is effectively the same as painting it. If you want to customise the looks, simply tape off the areas you want to paint, rough the surface up with wet and dry or such like and you're ready to go. So much easier than trying to paint all the detail areas and you get a nice glossy carbon weave in the places you want black carbon to be prominent.

The other alternative is a custom " wrap " with all your graphics etc. I've seen some photos of some pretty tasty E10 frames done like this.

My glossy frame is now nearly two years old and seems to be wearing well, albeit apart from the usual EMtb scratches and the likes. The good thing of just gloss is the magpies in the carparks and outside the pub, seem to think its not an expensive EBike, it's not full of bling looks ( do I now have to touch a piece of wood :cool: ).

Salty Anchovy

Sep 9, 2021
SG
Looks the Same bud. Sorry for late reply. Got myself covid

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Does this help? I donโ€™t have the other motor to hand at the moment but these are the connectors ports on the M510

View attachment 83065
Hey Rob, could You please do me the favor to check the sticker on the motor controller area for the firmware version on Your M510? Could You please take a photo of that sticker like example attached? Thanks mate!

08427F72-9E80-41D0-9222-FA1EB039A455.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles