Change the Blevo speed setting for firmware 2.02 6 on turbo levo 2019

Ross1137

Sep 8, 2018
Australia
Hi guys I used BLEvo on my 2017 levo, I could change all the parameters including speed etc, I am running the latest firmware which is 2.026 on my 2019 levo, it does connect and I can change all the motor settings except for the wheel circumference and the speed, it has only just had the latest firmware update the previous one would not even connect to BLEvo at all View attachment 10649 , what do I have to do to change the speed settings of this current firmware?? thanks for your advice in advance.

Reactions: Bis

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
With blevo?

BLEvo will not be able to adjust the speed limit of the 2019 Levo as Specialized blocked the wheel circumference setting from firmware 2.025 and higher.

Only exception is firmware 2.019 but walk assist and shuttle mode were not working well at that time. Newer firmware can’t be downgraded.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Can this be solved in a next blevo update?

What would you like to be solved? Speed adjustment? If so, this is impossible due to Specialized blocked the adjustment of the wheel circumference setting from being modified starting with firmware 2.025 and newer.

Highgate hill

Apr 23, 2020
London
Hi, when firmware 2.025 is mentioned is that the Motor, Battery or Display firmware? + has anyone been getting over the air updates?
My Vado seems to have changed its name on the Misson Control app!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles