ChainReaction - delivery and service issies

Janc

Oct 22, 2019
Dorset
Hi

anyone else having problems.

Initial delivery took longer than normal - no surprise given these times.

Package arrived and inside the product had been opened and half the parts missing. (Bleed kit for Sram)

Managed to get them on chat the next day but the lady said it had to be escalated to technical support. For a return and replacement?
There has been no email contact from CRC despite email chasers.
Chat has been unavailable since Wednesday.
Clicking call someone gives a server error.
Clicking email them loads a [email protected] email address!
I cannot find any listings for actual pone numbers.
Attempting a self return shows only paid for shipping except if I drop it at an Asda - 18 miles and 40 minutes drive each way - I think it's not an essential journey.

Website doesn't seem to say any issues or updates on service etc. Guess even IT are too busy?

I have used them for years and this is not how I have experienced their service - is ths a glitch o parft of a wider issue?

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
I used them again for the first time in years last week, found some forks at a good price. I hadn’t realised they’re now part of Wiggle (or the other way around?!), but ordered at 5:40pm and they were delivered next day at 1100.

Great service considering the turmoil that’s going on at the moment.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
A lot of the big online shops are being slow at the moment, couple of bits I ordered recently from various places took about a week, but in all cases the made that clear at point of purchase.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles