• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Carbon battery & engine cover for Specilized Levo?

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
Hello, I hope someone can help.
I think a company in UK make a carbon rock guard for levo. does anyone here know?

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
This is the one I know of. Thought about it but it is taped to frame/battery. So probably good for scratches. Don’t know about impacts for B.B. I thought about trying BB one to try to protect bottom of motor covers. I wonder though, if they would still crack on impact.

TURBO LEVO / KENEVO - SPECIALIZED - ROCKGUARDZ

Thank's Simi, I looked close at pic's & think my engine cover different to the one in the pic. so I'll leave it.

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
I saw the carbon stick on guard and thought that won't last long when hit by a rock. When the lower part of the frame hits a rock the whole bike knows it, I don't think any protection will last long. Mine has some pretty big marks in that area.

Clint600f

Apr 9, 2018
Newtownards
I have a StandUp guard, it's an alloy baseplate that wraps around the battery and covers the charge port to help keep it dry and clean.
So far so good....You can find them on Facebook.
FB_IMG_1524117954689.jpg
FB_IMG_1524117795536.jpg

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
The base of my Levo frame took a hit today, on some granite. In some tight rocks and rolled off one that I thought would be clear...

Just a scratch though, motor still works fine. I'm pretty sure that the base design is robust and they took into account hits would happen. I imagine the engine covers could be replaced, they look compartmentalized?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles