Canyon Spectral:ON exploded parts diagram

Jonnymac

Feb 21, 2019
Inverclyde
Hi, I received an exploded parts diagram from Canyon which is useful for when you need to identify any parts you will (almost certainly) need to replace at some time during ownership. Canyon website dosen't list all available parts on their website (unhelpfully) but they can be purchased by contacting Canyon via web chat (usually helpfully). I've attached diagram below.

Attachments

• Spectral_ON_M064-01_BOM_ts.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,774

G-Bru

Jan 8, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi, I received an exploded parts diagram from Canyon which is useful for when you need to identify any parts you will (almost certainly) need to replace at some time during ownership. Canyon website dosen't list all available parts on their website (unhelpfully) but they can be purchased by contacting Canyon via web chat (usually helpfully). I've attached diagram below.

Great, thanks!

pegasus

Feb 23, 2019
Shropshire
Is it for the 2018 or 2019 model ?
Thank you though Jmac.

Just a wee question to ask and put out there, are there any common faults and complaints with regards to any of the Canyon Spectral On's ?
I'm reading a lot about bearings failing....is there anything else that people have noticed ?

Jonnymac

Feb 21, 2019
Inverclyde
The original diagram that was for the 2018 model (which I have). The one attached covers the 2019 model and the Neuron:ON.
There are 4 Spectral:ON MY2018 bikes in my ride group and in general all have been great. The only common issue that we have is with the IGUS plastic bushes wearing out regularly which manifest in a bit of a rattly feeling at the back end. The item is No.23 in the attached parts list. I have been encouraging Canyon to make replacement bushes available to purchase in pairs in the "wear and tear" section on there website but so far they haven't done it. You can either purchase them buy contacting Canyon Uk via webchat and telling them that you require Part No. 23 and they will sell them to you for £2.95 for a pair or search for them online and buy them from various bearing suppliers. They are relatively easy to remove and refit with basic tools however I tend to use the excellent RRP bearing removal and insert tool kit. The RRP kit is a wise investment for when it comes to removing and refitting the other suspension bearings.
I purchased the RRP kit from Wych Bearings for approx £50.00 along with Kit 6a and Kit 7 which allows you to replace the 6801 and 6901 bearings.
I have done approx 1800miles on my Spectral:ON. I had to replace all the bearings after approx 1500miles as I was getting play in almost all of them. The plastic IGUS bushes need replacing after every 200-300 miles but once you get good at it its a 10 minute job and bike feels like new afterwards. Hope that helps..

Attachments

• M064-01_M093-01_BOM_Spectral ON_Neuron ON.pdf
    394.8 KB · Views: 2,212

Keetoo

Jul 18, 2019
Netherlands
I am riding a spectral:eek:n 2019, bushings and 6801 bearings are shot, opened them and no grease, only sand and rust.., done lots of bike park and alps, around 2800 km. I replaced the bushing already but would like to ask which bearings you replaced.

4x 6801 for the rocker
2x 6901 ?? For the main pivot, not sure if these are 6901. How can I reach the drive side bearing ?
4x Horst link bearing according canyon 12x21x5 mm, but not standard 6801 according to the photo on canyon website.

i think of buying the bearing not by canyon, but direct from a bearing shop and take the RVS version instead of the metal version. Anyone did this too ?

thanks for helping me out in advance.

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
One plus here!
Have just ordered the igus bushing from canyon and would like to know the sepcs of all the bearings needed, before disassembling the rear triangle.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles