Cannondale Moterra SE vs. Trek Rail 9.7 or New Kenevo

Will Ridealpine

Sep 18, 2018
Idaho
Which of these two has the better geometry? The Trek has a short chainstay for good maneuvering, but not sure on the Cannondale, what does that have? How about the reach on these two? I’m about 6’3 and ride an XL. Which is longer? The Cannondale has the big front fork that I like. Same motors, but which has the better geometry, lower overall weight, etc? The Trek is perhaps probably 2 kg less weight. Which would you choose? Or just wait and see what the Kenevo will be soon? What would @Rob Hancill choose?

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Which of these two has the better geometry? The Trek has a short chainstay for good maneuvering, but not sure on the Cannondale, what does that have? How about the reach on these two? I’m about 6’3 and ride an XL. Which is longer? The Cannondale has the big front fork that I like. Same motors, but which has the better geometry, lower overall weight, etc? The Trek is perhaps probably 2 kg less weight. Which would you choose? Or just wait and see what the Kenevo will be soon? What would @Rob Hancill choose?
Is test them all then choose my favourite!

Will Ridealpine

Sep 18, 2018
Idaho
new kenevo, without a doubt
Should be able to see them soon sounds like. Whenever it is available the Rail looks good and slack. Might see the Kenevo 2020 spear October 2nd someone said. Hopefully they got in stock. The new Bosch motor in the Rail might be good if not loud as some have reported.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles