Article Cannondale: Completely Redesigned Moterra and the All-New Habit NEO

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
PRESS RELEASE: Cannondale, a premium brand of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A), today released the Moterra and Habit NEO, two all-new e-mountain bikes crafted to bring exceptional handling and serious capability to every kind of trail, from the nasty and gnarly to the flowy and fun. The new Moterra is built to thrive on rugged descents and technical climbs in the high mountains but is happy to play wherever it’s pointed. The Habit NEO is the snappy, lively, do-it-all trail machine that ramps up the fun factor on fast, flowy singletrack, while having the chops to tackle anything the mountain has to offer.

Moterra offers more serious all-mountain capability, with 160mm of terrain-swallowing travel front and rear; big forks, and beefier component specs. It runs on 29” wheels for all sizes except Small, which switches to 27.5” for a better fit for smaller riders. While it shines on the rowdier trails, the Moterra displays incredible poise on mellower terrain as well...

Continue reading...

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Nice looking bike, looks like they sacked the blind frame designer.

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
This does have potential. The dual crown fork is useless to me, but overall it looks impressive.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
The dual crown fork looks the bomb but they haven't matched the extra travel at the rear so seems a bit form over function to me. The middle model looks to be the winner based on spec and price, although still more than a Decoy ans nearly the price of 2 Vitus's. Vituses. Vitii? What's the plural of Vitus anyway? :unsure:

AME

Mar 28, 2019
Europe
I used to love Cannondale back in the 90`s but sad to say they ahve gone down hte olè hoill from there, not in a positive way either.

Philpug

Jun 14, 2020
Reno NV USA
I have about 80 miles on my Habit Neo 2 and am loving it. I had played with the original Moterra about 2 years ago but the Habit is a much more playful bike, much less truck like in feel.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles