CANNOCK CHASE " THE SEQUEL " 28th of July ( it's about time )

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Doesn’t seem to be much interest Dom so will give it a miss, will try and do Cannock again soon then you will have to organise a FOD rideout.
Still haven’t heard from AndyH yet, so might have to go to Cannock if he’s up here.

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
Hi guys. I am in the area already. I was originally from Stafford so visiting my parents in prep for the ride out. If it doesn’t happen then so be it- no worries. Will prob do the monkey and have a potter around for the sake of it- no hard feelings if it doesn’t go ahead I’ll just meet you on the next one! ?

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
A message to AndyH if you have driven up today and you are stopping in a hotel or B&B, then me and John will still meet you at the arranged time and place and we will take you round the monkey & dog, I would hate for you to have traveled all that way not to go out.......if you haven’t let me know and we can rearrange another time when the weather is better for the whole group to ride out again ?
Please post a reply before 9 o’clock tonight so I can confirm with my mate.
Cheers ?
Hi Mark- apologies- was driving til 4pm then with family so didn’t check in til 2330. If you’re at the RV at 0900 then great but if not DO NOT WORRY. I had a plan that if I missed the group or things got cancelled I was going to check out the monkey and dog trails and just have a firkle about so no great shakes. If you are still intending on coming, I can be reached on 07889094660.....

Andy

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
That’s it then tomorrow is definitely off
Put forward any other dates and we will try and make it happen ?
No worries chaps. I am originally from Stafford and combined the ride with a Visit to my folks....I won’t expect to see anyone so, until next time!!?!?!?!......

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Right let’s start again - 11th or 18th or 25th of August
I can ride any Sunday
So please put in which date you prefer and we will see which suits best.
Then on the Day before, we will confirm weather and that the ride is still on.
Does this idea suit everybody?
If so put in a date, then I will start a new thread with the actual date and see if we can get more people ?

Last edited:

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
Right let’s start again - 11th or 18th of August
I can ride any Sunday
So please put in which date you prefer and we will see which suits best.
Then on the Day before, we will confirm weather and that the ride is still on.
Does this idea suit everybody?
If so put in a date, then I will start a new thread with the actual date and see if we can get more people ?
Hi Mark- you were right to cancel. It is wetter than an otters pocket out there.
I can do the 18th at a push.... tbc.
Thanks for trying so hard to get hold of me
Yesterday- appreciate the efforts made! No dramas tho- wanted to do the chase and combined a visit to my mum so I am still in her will. ?

EA084C91-1175-4F0F-8BC9-780A939A63F9.jpeg

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
I’ve added the 25th of August to the dates as well, as my mate John isn’t sure he can make the 18th.....so let me know what you think. ?
the 25th the bank holiday weekend?
I’ve added the 25th of August to the dates as well, as my mate John isn’t sure he can make the 18th.....so let me know what you think. ?
25th is the BH weekend- so nocando from me I’m afraid- also might be a tad busy on the chase....

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
the 25th the bank holiday weekend?

25th is the BH weekend- so nocando from me I’m afraid- also might be a tad busy on the chase....
Didn’t realise it was a bank holiday weekend let’s just stick with the 11th or 18th then..... I will delete the other post

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Just waiting on, tunny - jet set demo - kangr - Dom - to reply then we can set a date out of the 2 dates
I will then start a new thread and see if we can get anybody else.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles