CANNOCK CHASE " THE SEQUEL " 28th of July ( it's about time )

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Now I'm just starting this thread because I think we all enjoyed our last ride out together ?

I saw "all mountain coaching" on Sunday at Cannock and he's been building some new stuff off - piste
I know how difficult it can be to get a date we can all agree on, so if I start with 9.30 at the White House again...as last time ....to begin the ride at 10.00 that gives us a chance for a chat & for anybody who is a little late to get there.
NOW THE HARD BIT A DATE
I'm thinking if I put up 2 dates and we can argue the toss as to which is the best date for most of us
So here we go - 21st of July or 28th of July, that gives us a few weeks to give our thoughts
Everybody is welcome, all those who thought they might not be good enough for these rides would be wrong, All mountain coaching is a very thoughtful guide and appreciates we are not all down hill heros, even though I am, it's getting airborne I'm not that keen on
So please reply if you would like to come & put the date in you would prefer or even another date, I had a word with AMC & hope everybody could fit it in with his choice of date, but he didn't give me a date, so when he puts a date in let's try and fit it in with his schedule
LETS GET OUT THERE AGAIN

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
I was there Sunday JSD, but couldn't stay much after 10.30 so couldn't come with you and Tunney & you put July on your post which confused me a bit
That's why I'm trying to give everybody a bit more time to make the decision, hopefully we will get even more people this time ?

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I can do either date, and yes I am a fuckwitt who can’t tell which month it is, especially when they both start with a J...I am easily confused

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Dom a quick question, when me and John saw you at Cannock you said if we ever wanted to go to the FOD you would take us round
Would you be available on the 5th of July, that's a Friday ?

No problem if your not, but just thought I'd ask because we will be going anyway & would rather go with someone who knows their way around & could give us your local knowledge ?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If you've never been before you might as well park at Pedalabikeaway as that gives you access to the Blue and Red marked trails and the downhill trails too.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Can we go for the 28th? Reason being... I've just coached an xc contender/champion. Yes mark, that whippet you met lol. And the British xc nationals are at the chase on the 21st. It'll be mobbed and I'd like to cheer him and every one on.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
That's it then the 28th of July it is then
Will put a postcode in for the whitehouse in tonight when I get home from work
It's no good going without you AMC, because we would just get lost... thanks for your reply

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Ok cool. I'll have to remind myself of it, not done it since either. Wonder if anyone will complete the climb challenge?!

*I bet doom or jetset will be down there next week with a brush getting rid of some of those stones

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Was hoping tunny- kanga- peaky rider and a few others who came last time would have replied by now
I know jaygam was from down south so didn't expect he would be able to make it......
We've had lots of views, but not many replies
If you talk to any of these riders, let them know about it...would be a shame if they hadn't seen the thread & missed the ride out
If they can't make the ride I would rather they posted it, so at least they know about it.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
*I bet doom or jetset will be down there next week with a brush getting rid of some of those stones
emoji1787.png
emoji23.png
Fuck that! I'm going over it will a bulldozer and flattening all the climbs! :ROFLMAO:

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Can anyone advise?.... as I am errrrr, “middle aged“ and only riding my bike for 3 months, do I need to be:
  • Concerned
  • Insured
  • Super-fit
  • Carrying oxygen?
• Always
• we can Insure you have a great time
• We do consider ourselves handsome
• We don’t even bring a first aid kit

Hope the above puts your mind at easy

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
No Andy you don't need to be concerned ?
Just come along, have a good laugh ?
We've seen your picture so we know your not super fit ?
Middle aged is quite young for some of us ☠️
If you could bring some oxygen that would be nice ?
And make sure your battery is charged ⚡
YOU WILL LOVE IT ❤️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles