CANNOCK CHASE "Good Friday"

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Me & Jonny the boy are going to try and do the ebike route "all mountain coaching" showed us last week...not much chance of finding it again, but we are going to try, so if anybody would like to join us you are more than welcome to come along
We are going to be at the White House car park at 9 o'clock and will set out about 9.15 on the ride.....come and join us especially if you know the route ?

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I've got plans with my family on Good Friday so won't be able to make it.. have fun though!

Also, i tracked the whole route on Strava if you need to use it for navigation. There's a way you can use the GPX file like a satnav apparently but i don't know how to do it. Maybe some of the tech guys can explain how. ??

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
If anybody was coming tomorrow we are not going to the White House car park, we are going to do the monkey & dog - something more familiar, because my mate has hurt his knee....
So we will be in the main car park near Go Ape just after 9 o'clock

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I sacked it off, it was too nice of a day to sit in all day waiting for the evening. Think the others did it.

How was your day?

Can show you the loop again anytime.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Weather was great, my mates knee held up, so all was good.
We will have to organise another ride out so we can all learn the route.......the only thing I remember is where we parked ?
Hopefully be doing the dog and monkey again tomorrow morning, if John's knee feels up to it !

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles