CANNOCK CHASE “ the never ending saga”

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I meant the Sunday, but if everyone is happy with a Saturday ride instead it's all good.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Re-visited bike park Cannock today
030B8F1E-4CB9-4A2E-BC76-685A6A1F04DE.jpeg
on my now clean cube
AMC it can leave the ground

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Spent today at the FOD with Dom, if you went on the Cannock ride you have to come check out the FOD, it’s a great step up not to extreme u less you want it with a lot less pedalling and more grinning, the trails are all dirt rather than rock. Mad Mark you will defo have more opportunities to take flight.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Get in! Good job there. Did your dopelganger on the same bike tackle the skinnies too?
Yes I did the up & down one - but only got about 3/4 the way across the long one
Also did the smallest gap jump of the 3
Also found 3 new jumps on another trail just next to them & did all 3 of them.......the sky’s the limit

Jake

Nov 28, 2019
Telford
Hey guys! Forum newbie but Cannock is my local so definately up for the next group ride around there! Could do with a guide around the off piste stuff you guys are hitting! Cheers, Jake.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
More than happy to show anyone what I know, which is quite a lot now. I can string around 18miles together not on the marked trails.

I broke my finger ridding in the FOD 4 weeks ago but I am almost ready to get back out there, it’s very wet mind you at the moment.

Where were you thinking of in terms of a date?

Dazzler

Nov 27, 2019
Stoke-on-Trent
More than happy to show anyone what I know, which is quite a lot now. I can string around 18miles together not on the marked trails.

I broke my finger ridding in the FOD 4 weeks ago but I am almost ready to get back out there, it’s very wet mind you at the moment.

Not rode my emtb yet as I’ve only just purchased it and it’s going my lbs on Tuesday to be invisiframed. Plan on riding it for the 1st time on Saturday the 14th of December as I’m away next weekend although thinking of just doing the dog and monkey on my 1st ride as not even been on an e bike yet lol but looking forward to the fun ?

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
I would be up for a bit more off piste riding before Christmas.....
hope your feeling better jetset
do we think we can still remember some of those trails AMC showed us?
lets set a date and see who can make it ?
I could make Saturday 14th of December .... Dog & Monkey or off piste....happy with either

Last edited:

Dazzler

Nov 27, 2019
Stoke-on-Trent
I would be up for a bit more off piste riding before Christmas.....
hope your feeling better jetset
do we think we can still remember some of those trails AMC showed us?
lets set a date and see who can make it ?
I could make Saturday 14th of December .... Dog & Monkey or off piste....happy with either
I can defo make that date ?

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
we could do some of the runs that are off of The monkey near 5 ways, blue spade is still ridable as well as the new lines that are linked to Upper cliffe, so a bit of trail mixed with some off piste?

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Sounds good too me & dazzler can get to ride his new bike on something he’s familiar with......and a bit of off piste thrown in.....everyone’s a winner
are you coming Bill Warwick - MitchF - Jake
should be a smaller group & not to difficult
let us know ?
im pretty sure blue ways is where I fractured my hand in three places last year....arrhhg what great memories ?

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles